Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any thoughts on it?
What are the common problems with them?
Other than the window is it any more difficult to drive than a later model Diablo?

Ive seen them in the $130 to $160 range and I cant seem to find any?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I shouldn’t get one but I am thinking of one. Im a spoiled and irrational baby when it comes to getting what I want!
And it’s a very irrational move!

Has to be in purple!

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Does the exhaust, Air filter trick to increase HP work on them as well?
I know 94 didnt have the 4 cats and the EPA stuff.

My roadster is so smooth! Anyone who rides in it cant believe how comfortable and luxurious it is. I remember being scared to drive it and now its so simple and easy.

How is the ride on the SE30? I know it doesn’t have power steering

·
Registered
49 Posts
sk90077 said:
Does the exhaust, Air filter trick to increase HP work on them as well?
I know 94 didnt have the 4 cats and the EPA stuff.

My roadster is so smooth! Anyone who rides in it cant believe how comfortable and luxurious it is. I remember being scared to drive it and now its so simple and easy.

How is the ride on the SE30? I know it doesn’t have power steering
It does have power steering. The ride is "rougher", because it is lightweight. But rougher in a good way.

·
Registered
165 Posts
SE30 IMO is one of the most under-rated Lambos, Very fast, and Very nice :)

·
Administrator
5,166 Posts
60_se said:
Not many Diablo's for sale, period!! I know where there is a pristine red/tan for 149k firm. 3k miles I think.

That must be the one Lambo Dallas had, I sat in that car. It was pristine. I would have bought it if it wasn't red.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Some SE30 stats I found surfing:

DIABLO SE 30
The SE 30 was introduced in 1994 to celebrate the 30th ANNIVERSARY of Lamborghini, the engine is tuned, and delivers 520 Hp, more carbon-fibre is used and the weight is 150 Kg. less then a standard Diablo, a traction control system was added and it's the fastest Lambo ever, we thought....
The last 10 cars were even faster, they were called Special Emotion, the engine has other camshafts and a different exhaust system and delivers 585 Hp. It's interior is clothed with alcantara, it has 4 point instead of 3 point safety-belts. Standard is a traction control system, active suspension and a fire- extinguisher system, all cars are Electric Yellow.
15 SE 30's were delivered with JOTA modification, they have a variable in- and outlet system and a straight-through exhaust (they are not road-legal). To get enough air to the engine- compartment it has two air-intakes on the roof, this Jota version delivers 600 Hp. and has a maximum torque of 600 Nm. at 5250 Rpm.

·
Registered
25 Posts
"(they are not road-legal)".

They are road legal in the UK though, as is the GT (which I believe is also not road legal in the US).

Anyone know why?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts