Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to find the best options for being able to scan and diagnose a Huracan. I searched, it look like possibly Ross tech, but I was unable to find them saying anything about lamborghini on their website. Does anyone have any insight? Looking to be able to read codes for a check engine light, airbag light, and clear service lights. I have a brand new Snap on Apollo, this won't scan it.

·
Premium Member
1,982 Posts
I have a Ross Tech, works good to scan for things and you can reset service but as far as making changes to car like I can with my Audi not much can be done

·
Registered
SL #7007
272 Posts
I don't have a Huracan so sorry for chiming in but I bought this Autolink on Amazon for my SL and it works very well! Best part is it was only $50. I checked the product description and should work on a Huracan.

Mobile phone Telephony Communication Device Font Portable communications device

·
Registered
35 Posts
Check out ebay for a factory scan tool on a toughbook. I think the company is called ruggedcomputing. You can change certain things in each module but in order to change a module you have to take it to the dealer because of vin coding. Each module is vin coded into each module as far as I know. I think ross tech can but you have to buy a certain subscription and that is all I know about that. I think certain high end shops can.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts