Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Definite, this is their MO - "I have a friend, contact him @gmail.com...", I got ripped off last year on an LOC Exhaust. They keep posting on wanted classifieds threads with 0 Posts, joining literally hours prior.

·
Registered
36 Posts
They have been all over the boards doing this. When I posted I wanted to buy an engine they sent me about 5 different “I have a 5.0” for sale emails and then sent photshopped pictures. Very much a scam

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have been also contacted by many scammers (@gmail.com) recently whenever I post WTB stuff. They always claim that they have most of the parts that you are looking for & they always try to push you to pay as soon as possible but once you pay they never reply back to you.

·
Premium Member
769 Posts
I was sucker out $130 from Gill. Same motto as depicted by the author of this post.
Why not just dispute it? I mean like what payment method did you make?

On another note, the forum should have a minimum amount of post/time on forum before a user can private message or make sales threads. (Works good in a lot of other forums)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.