Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
This is leget I know the car and bid on it as well, it is the value now IMO, but to some it is in the right price range........would not go over 80K for sure......

·
Registered
138 Posts
Roy, do you know the cars history, i've got a guy who is ready to hand over 80k cash for an early Diablo, and this one really caught his eye.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
6 hours left and now at $78,100. The last few minutes should be interesting. Not going to bid but am interested in the value. Lambos seem to be making a move downward in value lately. Replaced front bumper would seem to indicate collision damage but maybe not. I did think it looks pretty good as a cosmetic upgrade. If anyone knows more please post it up. --Dave

·
Registered
138 Posts
I asked the seller a question about the front bumper, wanting to know if it HAD indeed been in a minor accident. He never replied. :(

·
Premium Member
988 Posts
1:37 left.............

It may be leget, but seller didn't answer any of my questions also. I didn't get the feeling that he knew anything about lamborghinis...

Price is low because it needs a major service and upgrades that could run high. I like it for no more than $85,000, but I overpay for everything! :eek:

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like it went for $ 79, 100. I hope someone didn't get burned. Might be worth it. Could take 20-30k or more to sort out too. That's 2 diablos in a week well under 90k. What do y'all think?--Dave

·
Registered
36 Posts
Although I love to look at ebay, caveat emptor.
I liked that Diablo. Just like the last one that sold for under 90k, it would have been a great second Lamborghini to tear up on the track.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.