Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
I think most of the private auctions are frauds. Once I found a 2003 Harley VROD for like $7500. Normally its a $17,000 bike.

·
Registered
959 Posts
maxpain said:
As posted on a another forum. Car is for sale in Switzerland !!

http://www.carclassic.com/stock.asp?StockID=102158

Same as on Ebay, read the the description ;)

This Lamborghini has no dings, dents and scratches. The tires in a good condition. The Car has never been smoked in.

The Vin # System that E-Bay uses does not recognize the Euro VIN#´S.

The Lamborghini Diablo is in Switzerland. The freight charges up to the INTERNATIONAL PORT at the west or east coast are included.

We are welcome to engage a registered importer to do conversion for you to DOT and EPA. The conversion for the car is readily convertible.

Additional Photos on enquiry.

Please ask your questions prior to bidding. In case of questions simply send us an E-Mail, we also like to call you back by Phone on request.

Payment Terms: We accept Wire Transfers, notary trust account, advance payment guarantee other according to consultation. The Winning bidder must contact us.

We reserve the right to end the auction at any time without notice. We will not accept bids from Ebay Members who have excessive negative feedback.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
DaLamboMan said:
Same as on Ebay, read the the description ;)
NOW click the link. WHY would they change the ad if it was NOT a scam??? :confused:

The auction is now for a ferrari. YET if you search ebay for lamborghini 35th the car WILL come up. But when you click on the auction a ferrari comes up!!

PLEASE, PLEASE explain !

·
Registered
959 Posts
maxpain said:
NOW click the link. WHY would they change the ad if it was NOT a scam??? :confused:

The auction is now for a ferrari. YET if you search ebay for lamborghini 35th the car WILL come up. But when you click on the auction a ferrari comes up!!

PLEASE, PLEASE explain !
Its not like I have all the answers, I just pointed that one mistake out to you earlier. Couldn't tell ya if its a scam or not.

But I dont think this mixup makes the lambo a scam either.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DaLamboMan said:
Its not like I have all the answers, I just pointed that one mistake out to you earlier.
It was changed to Switzerland !! It originally was Germany ! Just as last time.

DaLamboMan said:
But I dont think this mixup makes the lambo a scam either.
MIXUP ?? How is that a mixup? You have one car listed and then magically you change it to a ferrari. Again, please explain?! And as mentioned before this car was listed before on ebay and I received a fraud alert email from ebay stating it was a shady deal. When roytoy gets here. He'll tell you. He was the winner with buy it now.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
raymond said:
I know that car as I know the former owner, the car is for sale at swiss dealer Affolter, through Lamborghini Geneva or Porrentruy -> www.lamborghini.ch

The car took also part at the 40th Anniversary Event in 2003, we drove home together on sunday.
Raymond, is the car for sale on ebay? The ad was changed to a ferrari. You can search for lamborghini 35th andthe car shows up. BUT when you click on the link it has now been changed to a ferrari. Which to me is fishy !! Especially since a previous auction was touted as a scam.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
The orange SV was always a swiss car, it's a one owner car, as I said.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts