Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple weeks ago I posted on the parts saying I wanted DIABLO exhaust valves. Someone messaged me on the forum saying email this person [email protected] he has them. That private message is now gone and I can't find it.

I emailed the guy we exchanged email but once I paid for them the guy went dark he doesn't not answer. I am 100% sure its a scam now. He gave me a phone number but its a google voice number and I spoke to someone and I just know it is a scammer. He kept demanding more money and now he went completely dark. I paid him with ZELLE.

Radomly I just random got another PM saying to email another email for exhaust valves. Im pretty sure its the same scam because its a new account. I posted a screen shot.

So fellow members please look out be careful. If someone says they are selling something make sure you talk to them on the phone, ask for the their instagram and plenty of photos.

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,479 Posts
Sorry to hear but you can not trust people who have one post on here. Can always check with me first if you are skeptic and I can see what I can find out about an individual.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I feel it's the same guy that ripped me off on the LOC exhaust last year - everytime he's banned he comes back with another username, email always @gmail, he'll tell you a seemingly impossible to find part is in his stock

·
Registered
13 Posts
They tried to scam me as well. I posted an ad here looking for a front undertray and he gave me his friend's name and email who had one. I contacted his friend and he said he had one. I asked for pictures and he sent me some from one that sold on the internet a long time ago. I reported the user's original reply to admin as a scam and asked them to warn anyone who posted a want ad. Another thing, they claimed to be from the US but their grammar was very bad.

·
Registered
152 Posts
They tried to scam me as well. I posted an ad here looking for a front undertray and he gave me his friend's name and email who had one. I contacted his friend and he said he had one. I asked for pictures and he sent me some from one that sold on the internet a long time ago. I reported the user's original reply to admin as a scam and asked them to warn anyone who posted a want ad. Another thing, they claimed to be from the US but their grammar was very bad.
Yeah they've been on here before trying that

1 - 9 of 9 Posts