Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder Caelum Blu
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve been looking around here for a while, and now I’m posting as well once and a while, a proper saying “hi” seems appropriate I guess. I’m Jan, from the Netherlands driving a ‘10 LP-560-4 Spyder, Caelum Blu. I also have a Porsche 993 C4S and a daily, my Porsche 997 C2S X51 fitting in my tiny garage. I have plans to make my garage more efficient so I can fit in a Huracán as well, but first it’s my misses turn to switch car. So I have to wait for a while. 😱 Somehow McLaren got my attention as well (the shop where my LP came from is official McL dealer)... but the character of Lambo’s attract me more...
Well.... HI 🙋🏼‍♂️ Enjoy this forum a lot.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We were able to try the 570s and the 650s, both spider. Wow some experience! Driving these machines is amazing! Screaming (sports exhausts) like Jurassic Park on wheels! But when I have to choose, I still think I should buy an additional Lambo. Those Italian designers do know how to style! Interior styling of a Lambo is much more refined than the interiors of it British opponents. As an architect I just like good looks and nice details I guess...

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,369 Posts
Hello Jan, Welcome! Glad you made the transition from observer to participant. BTW, that is one Beautiful LP-560!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Some people don’t believe in love at first sight but when I saw this blue beauty.... 😱😍
Thanks! I have to get used a bit writing in English, but will getting better...

·
Premium Member
6,369 Posts
Some people don’t believe in love at first sight but when I saw this blue beauty.... 😱😍
Thanks! I have to get used a bit writing in English, but will getting better...
Firstly Jan your English is fine. Heck, I was born in raised in Brooklyn NY so English is a second language for me as well. :giggle:

So it was love at first sight? Hmmmmmmmm, hope you have a prenup. ;)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
😂
Should call my lawyer I guess.
Driving my silver girl, while my blue girl is at the shop... 🤫

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nice Jan very nice car, as you know I am waiting on the PPI of my Gallardo and I can understand the love at first sight, can’t wait of mine - sleepless nights.

As we are living in the same country, hope we will meet sometime in the future!

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Love the blu caelum Jan, big congrats on your new rig.

Netherlands is a beautiful country. Had a good time in Amsterdam (no hanky panky business) and enjoyed eating Rijsttafel .

·
Registered
2017 Lamborghini Huracan LP 580-2
85 Posts
Welcome! Love your LP that thing looks awesome!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,805 Posts
Beautiful Spyder, congratulations!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Tnx all. Lots of enthusiasm here. Feels some how being part of the family. 😃
Unfortunately the Dutch over all aren’t that enthusiastic about super car owners. So it’s a bit difficult when you want to share your hobby in real life. So owning a Lambo in sort of secrecy... nice to have opportunities to share it on the internet. 🎉😃

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
And yes... at the mancave section... I will post more pics soon.

·
Premium Member
6,369 Posts
Tnx all. Lots of enthusiasm here. Feels some how being part of the family. 😃
Unfortunately the Dutch over all aren’t that enthusiastic about super car owners. So it’s a bit difficult when you want to share your hobby in real life. So owning a Lambo in sort of secrecy... nice to have opportunities to share it on the internet. 🎉😃
My friend, it's your life, live it on your terms and make that nonnegotiable. Enjoy the journey........

“The journey, Not the destination matters…..” T.S. Eliot

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Got the lady back home after some service and a MOT. Some little extra detailing done on her nose... now shining like crazy! ☺ Packed in lace for the coming rainy weeks... 😃

1 - 20 of 24 Posts