Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it's been a long time since I've been a consistent poster.

I've finally decided to sell my '05 Gated Giallo Midas Gallardo. It will be going on it's way to Cats Exotics.

Having that car was truly amazing and a gift.

10 years and I had a blast working on it and, of course, driving it!

So much has happened in my life in the last 10 years that I could just not drive as much I'd like to (2 kids in rapid succession!).

My next journey will take me to the Aventador side!!! :devilish:

So, here's to saying HELLO to the new (to me at least!) Lamborghini Aventador that awaits me!

Wait, once my car is sold and I'm "Lamboless and Looking", do I need to post in the dreamers section?!! :eek:

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
Best of luck with the sale and the eventual new acquisition.....I guess You're Movin on Up!

Registered

I've finally decided to sell my '05 Gated Giallo Midas Gallardo. It will be going on it's way to Cats Exotics.

So much has happened in my life in the last 10 years that I could just not drive as much I'd like to (2 kids in rapid succession!).

So, here's to saying HELLO to the new (to me at least!) Lamborghini Aventador that awaits me!

Wait, once my car is sold and I'm "Lamboless and Looking", do I need to post in the dreamers section?!! :eek:
Good luck with the Aventador search and thanks for all the great posts over the years

Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
I hope Roy can find you a beauty! Best wishes!

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
An Aventador man that will be so cool. I am stuck with a mundane, plain Jane, least aggressive EVO, oh well. 馃し鈥嶁檪锔 :giggle:

Premium Member
97.0 Diablo VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
Ravill, you had me worried there thinking you were gone. Enjoyed your contributions over the years so please get that Aventador and continue on!

Registered

What? You were suppose to sell me the car before you moved to Roseville, remember? When is the Aventador coming?

Lewis

Registered
Made the move from a 2008 Super G to a 2015 AV Roadster 18 months ago; you will not go back. the AV is a different beast and worth every penny. Saving now to get an SVJ

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What? You were suppose to sell me the car before you moved to Roseville, remember? When is the Aventador coming?

Lewis

Well, it's going to Roy now!

I would've loved for you to have it!!!

Now, go buy one and lets go drive!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And thank you everyone for the kind farewell.

I hope to continue to be a helpful poster in the Aventador forum and when I can, here with my OG gallardo brothers/sisters!!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And here goes my baby!!

To whom ever gets her next, she was good to me, so be good to her.

Registered
SL #7007
Glad you enjoy it and get that Aventador asap!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts