Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Congrats!
IMHO, pics don't do the STO justice....! Always "meh" in pics but the 3 I've seen in person at the dealership were mind blowing!!! Attention grabbing for sure!
Congrats again!!

V.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
Wow, absolutely stunning! My 2 favorite colors, great looking spec.

Reactions: evsmotors

·
Premium Member
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
676 Posts
OP...was considering this film instead of the Expel Satin. Do you have any better pictures and details you can show me of your STO. I too have an STO in black coming and wanted to do a satin black PPF. I sure do appreciate it.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

It’s awesome because in some angles it’s matte, some it’s glossy and some it’s satin! I feel Xpel Stealth makes the film appear mostly matte and dulls out the color. SatinGuard it still appears vibrant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
676 Posts
How durable do you find the material in comparison. Also could you wrap the entire car in this film? It does look really nice. Thank you, for the additional picture.

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
yes that finish really makes the car unique and special. It just seems to work exceptionally well with black. Until I saw yours I was never a fan of satin finish.

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,021 Posts
It looks amazing! Really catches your eye! Congrats!

·
Premium Member
1,069 Posts
So hot! Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
Looks great! You went for the sinister Batmobile look, very nice.

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
The best advantage of CCB brakes! Lmao….
Having had steel brakes before I can really appreciate the CCBs. The cleaning used to be a nightmare and now it's absolutely nothing. Not to mention the brakes are fabulous.

Reactions: Cliff.1620

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,021 Posts
Having had steel brakes before I can really appreciate the CCBs. The cleaning used to be a nightmare and now it's absolutely nothing. Not to mention the brakes are fabulous.
I’m with you! My GTR, and my R8 had steel brakes and it was hell! Especially the R8! One short drive and they are already dirty! Now life is good with the CCB’s on the SL. I even ceramic coated the calipers and wheels to make it even easier!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
The problem with silver wheels is not simply brake dust but the road tar that invariably winds up on rim and is both obvious and unsightly. Though, I never had a problem removing the tar with TarX yet, it is a pain at times.
Black rims hide many sins. :giggle:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts