Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I met up with my friend Gil who has a beautiful Ferrari 430 and the C8. Beautiful day for a topless drive.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
Looks great Russ but just think for he price of you EVO you could by at least three well optioned C8s. Personally, I like the C8 plus it can be optioned with FAL with memory feature.

Reactions: Russk

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
A topless photo? I think I need to report you to the moderator for indecent exposure. :ROFLMAO:

·
Premium Member
21,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Does you car sit lower than the c8? I can't really tell form the pic, but is the c8 lowered? Doesn't look like the stock ride height.
They're almost identical, at least at the front nose.

·
Premium Member
21,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
A topless photo? I think I need to report you to the moderator for indecent exposure. :ROFLMAO:
Then I guess this one will get me in BIG trouble! My buddy John and surfer girl.
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Reactions: Leon and Lambo2018

·
Premium Member
21,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Do you notice less people (tourists) as of now because of the covid restrictions on Waikiki?
Not really. Tourism is down but mainly due to Japan. They have very strict restrictions and the Japanese just aren't coming at this time. But mainland tourism is in full bloom.
Also our restrictions are lightening up in about a week. So we should see things close to normal in the next couple of months I would think. I will post a video later that I took last week driving down Kalakaua in Waikiki and you can see for yourself.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
Not really. Tourism is down but mainly due to Japan. They have very strict restrictions and the Japanese just aren't coming at this time. But mainland tourism is in full bloom.
Also our restrictions are lightening up in about a week. So we should see things close to normal in the next couple of months I would think. I will post a video later that I took last week driving down Kalakaua in Waikiki and you can see for yourself.
Yeah that'd be nice. Miss some of my old favorites: Ramen Nakamura and Island Vintage Coffee on Kalakaua.

·
Premium Member
21,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah that'd be nice. Miss some of my old favorites: Ramen Nakamura and Island Vintage Coffee on Kalakaua.
Sadly a lot of the small shops have gone out of business. Island Vintage Coffee is still there, but not sure about Ramen Nakamurus.

·
Premium Member
21,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What percentage of store vacancies/closures on Kalakaua would you say there are?
"According to an analysis by online business-rating platform Yelp, Hawaii had the second-highest rate among states for permanent business closures from March 1 to July 10, 2021 at 6.9 permanent closures per 1,000 businesses."

·
Registered
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,190 Posts
"According to an analysis by online business-rating platform Yelp, Hawaii had the second-highest rate among states for permanent business closures from March 1 to July 10, 2021 at 6.9 permanent closures per 1,000 businesses."
That’s actually less than I thought and wonder how that compares against a normal period. That’s gotta be like 2-4/thousand so the pandemic didn’t have as permanent of an effect as I would have guessed. If you said 6.9% I would’ve believed you.

·
Premium Member
21,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So that’s John? Owner of the world famous dog stand?
Yes, and I have yet to eat one of his World Famous Hotdogs. Have eaten a hotdog in a very long time.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Looks great Russ but just think for he price of you EVO you could by at least three well optioned C8s. Personally, I like the C8 plus it can be optioned with FAL with memory feature.
Really Lambo2018, classic douche bag response. He didn’t ask what you thought about the C8 nor did he ask you for your opinion about what his evo is worth compared to a C8. Stop being like this. This is his thread about an evo and a C8. Just a pic. Not for us to decide what his car should be or what he should buy. It’s like you have got to give your opinion about everything. Can’t he just get a nice picture. Looking good.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts