Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got to meet @jdkevo today and check out his EVO RWD which is very similar to my build. I’m even more pumped!

Here are a couple of pix and curious if a member owns the chrome wrapped G!

Also, due to inclement early weather and bad driving there were 2 Mustangs that drove off the road and created a significant backup on I-75. Ever heard that before??!! 🤦‍♂️
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
183 Posts
Got to meet @jdkevo today and check out his EVO RWD which is very similar to my build. I’m even more pumped!

Also, due to inclement early weather and bad driving there were 2 Mustangs that drove off the road and created a significant backup on I-75. Ever heard that before??!! 🤦‍♂️ View attachment 301314 View attachment 301315
Any more pics of the Huracan. I also have a very similar spec. Same color and wheels.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,584 Posts
From the limited view in the picture it looks like a decent turnout. Surprising people came out with rain in the forecast. In Texas rain or the threat of rain, kills the attendance at cars shows.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
From the limited view in the picture it looks like a decent turnout. Surprising people came out with rain in the forecast. In Texas rain or the threat of rain, kills the attendance at cars shows.
I was shocked when I got there. Ton of cars and if I had my Lambo already I wouldn’t have gone.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,584 Posts
Mine does lol, actually did my first test drive at the dealer in a downpour! Made for a great test. Hard to avoid the rain when you daily the thing in Florida
I hear you but, not to brag, I am at a slight advantage, that is, my driving skills are so finely honed I can drive between and around all the raindrops. :giggle:

·
Registered
1 Posts

Also, due to inclement early weather and bad driving there were 2 Mustangs that drove off the road and created a significant backup on I-75. Ever heard that before??!! 🤦‍♂️ View attachment 301314 View attachment 301315
New member but yes that is my chrome g.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts