2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,865 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun!

Reactions: OrmondLambo

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,328 Posts
That’s a great idea Ormond, and what a way to spread joy this Christmas. Like you said, I’m not a huge fan of your rims but I like your upgraded brake disks! Happy new year

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
That’s a great idea Ormond, and what a way to spread joy this Christmas. Like you said, I’m not a huge fan of your rims but I like your upgraded brake disks! Happy new year
What? I have upgraded disks??? This car is new to me so not entirely familiar with it. Please enlighten me.

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,328 Posts
What MY is yours? If 1998, possibly original. I did not think vented 18” disks happened until 99 and yours is before 99.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It’s a 98. I don’t have much info on the car, but I do know it’s been somebody’s pride and joy for a long time.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,554 Posts
Esthetics is highly personal but the color, style and the silver screws or metallic projections around the rim are not to my liking........but if it works for you enjoy!

·
Registered
506 Posts
Opinions are subjective!!!
Here is my adjective opinion though..... I agree with Lambo2018..... Colors are, well (in my eyes) doesn't go with Red car body. If the Roadster was mine I would paint the spokes/wheel center black and the barrels/ inner rims lips red or flip it. I would use plasti dip to test it first. This is just my humble opinion

CCIE

·
Registered
904 Posts
I'm definately a no on these wheels but don't like the stock ones either, so I upgraded to my favorite Lamborghini wheel of all time......

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
I like the gold/red color, but prefer "circles" or phone dials in the wheels. But in any case, that is a badass ride.

shark, you can never go wrong with those 6.0 wheels - work of art.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Cool, it seems like Santa did reward himself as well. I like how the bronze wheel added an accent to this luxury car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts