Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,567 Posts
Wow, that’s wild. Also didn’t know under 500 ever made.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
That is an amazing car. He used to post here quite often, but I have not seen any posts for a while.

Jalpa production was around 410. I have heard 420, but 410 seems to be a more common number. On the registry, the VIN numbers go up to 418, but the last car officially completed was #410. I recently read an old article that stated that of those cars, "around 100 were delivered to the US". I know of several that are no longer with us and Lamborghini used several as test and concept cars, so the Jalpa is a very rare Lamborghini to see indeed.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
That is an amazing car. He used to post here quite often, but I have not seen any posts for a while.

Jalpa production was around 410. I have heard 420, but 410 seems to be a more common number. On the registry, the VIN numbers go up to 418, but the last car officially completed was #410. I recently read an old article that stated that of those cars, "around 100 were delivered to the US". I know of several that are no longer with us and Lamborghini used several as test and concept cars, so the Jalpa is a very rare Lamborghini to see indeed.
#419 is the last built car (factory museum)
#420 is the last consigned car (in the NL)

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
420 is the Chassis number (built #407), Chassis 419 is built #410.

Means 410 officially built but vins up to 420...

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Just curious. You will have to let us know if someone posts a higher built number on one of those last few cars.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
Of course I would, but I know that these are the last built/consigned... have my sources...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts