Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Lamborghini SVJ Roadster, 2020 Ranger Rover Velar SV, 2019 Audi RS 5
110 Posts
I’ve owned S roadster and now SVJ roadster. The SVJ is definitely more of an attention grabber. As for loudest, not sure if any difference between stock SV and SVJ.

·
Premium Member
1,070 Posts
Tough call. I don't know if you'd be able to tell the sound difference between the SV and SVJ, but you could always throw an exhaust on either and make it as obnoxious as you please. There is a huge difference in coupe vs roadster experience though. Just putting the windows down in my coupe is a different universe.

"Most attention grabbing" is more due to color than SV vs SVJ, imo. Whichever is brighter will attract more eyes.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
The SVJ wing is the by far the best looking. My first choice would be an SVJ Roadster handsdown.

·
Premium Member
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
676 Posts
I have to agree I opted for the Aventador SV roadster as it is the rarest and best looking model of them all. It is also the most raw and coupled with the brilliant exhaust it is unmatched. I was willing and able to buy any model of AV or there and the SV roadster was the clear 🏆.

·
Registered
SVJ Yellow, SVJ Blue, SVJ Gray, SVJ Roadster White, Gray SV, Red SV, Green Perf, Orange Gallardo
61 Posts
The sv is by far louder then the svj I have different straight pipes on my svj, but they still fall short. I love the svj but if I can keep one it would be the sv.

·
Registered
2017 Aventador SV Roadster
520 Posts
SV Roadster. Not a big fan of how the SVJ looks towards the rear.
SV is so damn beautiful and that side profile makes you want to sell your wife, kids, the house, and the dog.
I love my SVJ, it drives much better than the SV but if my budget allowed me to pick between a SV roadster or SVJ coupe I would buy the SV roadster. In my opinion the SV roadster will be the most sought after Aventador variant.
I have to agree I opted for the Aventador SV roadster as it is the rarest and best looking model of them all. It is also the most raw and coupled with the brilliant exhaust it is unmatched. I was willing and able to buy any model of AV or there and the SV roadster was the clear 🏆.
The sv is by far louder then the svj I have different straight pipes on my svj, but they still fall short. I love the svj but if I can keep one it would be the sv.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Having SV, SVJ and SVJ-R 63 - I can tell you that SVJ drives better than SV and SVJ roadster is even smoother than SVJ coupe. It's small things that one notices driving them back to back.

Pros for SVJ:
  • SVJ in first gear is quicker and smoother
  • Apple Car Play
  • Rear wheel steering
  • ALA technology
  • Better rear view camera
  • More Power

Pros for SV:
  • Higher pitch exhaust (closer to F1 car)
  • Yellow gauge display (Only SV and Veneno has it)

As far as styling it is debatable, some prefer SV and others prefer SVJ. I personally prefer SVJ in the right spec, it is more aggressive looking as it's supposed to being track champ.

·
Registered
993 Posts
SVJ beats SV in terms of performance, clutch adjustment and cool factor. Of course as it was mentioned above a right bright color is a huge advantage for positive vibes for everybody.
SVJ in yellow is the king.

·
Registered
SVJ Yellow, SVJ Blue, SVJ Gray, SVJ Roadster White, Gray SV, Red SV, Green Perf, Orange Gallardo
61 Posts
For me personally I love the Diablo and the sv is the closest to that in the aventador family. It brings out that rawness that I enjoy. I did my ownership backward I bought svjs before an sv. So to me when I was told the svj was tamed, I thought everyone was joking till I drove the sv. Love both cars love the whole platform. Just waiting to try a Murci sv.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Not sure how SV is a better drivers car than SVJ 🤷‍♂️ I guess to each his own but having both, you want to drive SVJ more than SV cause it moves and maneuvers much better. My 2 cents.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.