Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
2017 LP580-2 Huracan (Daily)
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn’t find a thread on larger diameter tire sizes, only people talking about width.
My car’s a rwd and I’d like to know if anyones running slightly larger diameter tires in the front and rear to fill out the wheel wells a little more than the 305/30 - 245/30 ‘s do

I’m about to buy new tires so any suggestions on tires would be great too

· Registered
17,388 Posts
No suggestions but +1 regarding the enormous rim gaps. It is quite unsightly to the point I think with a little effort you could fly a 747 through that gap with room to spare. Be interested to see what you come up with.

· Registered
211 Posts
Can you please buy some lowering springs STAT. It'll make your car look a lot more sexy. That color is gorgeous but that gap is brutal. I sure hope the front lift is active.

· Registered
211 Posts
man that sucks. Hopefully the OP doesn't have that same issue.

· Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Can you please buy some lowering springs STAT. It'll make your car look a lot more sexy. That color is gorgeous but that gap is brutal. I sure hope the front lift is active.
Guessing OP wheels are 19"? Switching to 20" would make a good difference

· Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,932 Posts
Love the color, I didn't think you could get Giano rims on an EVO? Not shown on the option list. I had them on my 2018.

· Registered
2017 LP580-2 Huracan (Daily)
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My car was lifted there. With the vorsteiner front bumper I scrape WAY worse than any other huracan.
my driveway is barely inclined and I have issues.
They’re 20” rims

i may be putting an LB kit on so I’ll be gettingg a totally new wheel setup for that but in the meantime I’m just looking at some spacers and larger rubber to fill out the wheel wells a bit more.

The colour is “Verde Artemis” and I fkn love it. Each hour of the day it’s a different shade as the sun moves and at night it’s an entirely different colour

· Registered
2021 Huracan Evo RWD Spyder (ordered, April 2021 delivery)
357 Posts
My car was lifted there. With the vorsteiner front bumper I scrape WAY worse than any other huracan.
my driveway is barely inclined and I have issues.
They’re 20” rims

i may be putting an LB kit on so I’ll be gettingg a totally new wheel setup for that but in the meantime I’m just looking at some spacers and larger rubber to fill out the wheel wells a bit more.

The colour is “Verde Artemis” and I fkn love it. Each hour of the day it’s a different shade as the sun moves and at night it’s an entirely different colour
I thought it was Verde Artemis! My ‘21 Evo RWD Spyder is Verde Artemis and it is sooooo amazing! It‘s a little self serving but I love your car haha!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.