Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2017 LP580-2 Huracan (Daily)
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I couldn’t find a thread on larger diameter tire sizes, only people talking about width.
My car’s a rwd and I’d like to know if anyones running slightly larger diameter tires in the front and rear to fill out the wheel wells a little more than the 305/30 - 245/30 ‘s do

I’m about to buy new tires so any suggestions on tires would be great too

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m not worried about width. I’m thinking more diameter, a thicker tire

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
u have to talk to tire store or tire manufacturer ..they will tell u if you can add a few mm more...to your current rims

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,970 Posts
No suggestions but +1 regarding the enormous rim gaps. It is quite unsightly to the point I think with a little effort you could fly a 747 through that gap with room to spare. Be interested to see what you come up with.

·
Registered
2021 Huracan Evo RWD Spyder (ordered, April 2021 delivery)
352 Posts
Sleepy I love the color of your 580! What is it?

·
Registered
199 Posts
Can you please buy some lowering springs STAT. It'll make your car look a lot more sexy. That color is gorgeous but that gap is brutal. I sure hope the front lift is active.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,970 Posts
Can you please buy some lowering springs STAT. It'll make your car look a lot more sexy. That color is gorgeous but that gap is brutal. I sure hope the front lift is active.
Lowering the car is not an option for me. I have a steep driveway and even with FAL + taking the driveway at an angle I just barely make it.

·
Registered
199 Posts
man that sucks. Hopefully the OP doesn't have that same issue.

·
Premium Member
2,183 Posts
Guessing OP wheels are 19"? Switching to 20" would make a good difference

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,920 Posts
Love the color, I didn't think you could get Giano rims on an EVO? Not shown on the option list. I had them on my 2018.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,970 Posts
man that sucks. Hopefully the OP doesn't have that same issue.
Me too. My driveway illustrates the truism.......be careful of what you ask for you may surely get it.........nuff said. :giggle:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My car was lifted there. With the vorsteiner front bumper I scrape WAY worse than any other huracan.
my driveway is barely inclined and I have issues.
They’re 20” rims

i may be putting an LB kit on so I’ll be gettingg a totally new wheel setup for that but in the meantime I’m just looking at some spacers and larger rubber to fill out the wheel wells a bit more.

The colour is “Verde Artemis” and I fkn love it. Each hour of the day it’s a different shade as the sun moves and at night it’s an entirely different colour

·
Registered
2021 Huracan Evo RWD Spyder (ordered, April 2021 delivery)
352 Posts
My car was lifted there. With the vorsteiner front bumper I scrape WAY worse than any other huracan.
my driveway is barely inclined and I have issues.
They’re 20” rims

i may be putting an LB kit on so I’ll be gettingg a totally new wheel setup for that but in the meantime I’m just looking at some spacers and larger rubber to fill out the wheel wells a bit more.

The colour is “Verde Artemis” and I fkn love it. Each hour of the day it’s a different shade as the sun moves and at night it’s an entirely different colour
I thought it was Verde Artemis! My ‘21 Evo RWD Spyder is Verde Artemis and it is sooooo amazing! It‘s a little self serving but I love your car haha!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts