Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Vendor
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So.... we just picked up this baby last week. What a leap forward from the Gallardo Spyder we had before. Shifting is much improved, steering feels lighter and more responsive, and that extra power and reduced weight make a big difference to the acceleration.

We're wasting no time with this car, tearing straight into it to get the car built in time for SEMA. I'm going to keep you updated here, but we are also having a contest on our facebook page to pick a name for this project car. Please jump on and give us your suggestions

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Racing-Sport-Concepts/102424469545?ref=ts&fref=ts

·
Vendor
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Everyone,

This car is coming together really nicely. Some pretty cool stuff going on and saving the best for last. Here are a few more updated pics of the build progressing. Don't forget to check out our Facebook page and join the contest to name the car.

·
Vendor
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The last few pics from last week before she boarded the transporter for SEMA. If you're in Vegas this week, come check it out at the Forgiato truck in the DUB area! Big thanks to Lamborgini of Miami and Doral Collision/Exclusive Motoring for collaborating on this project!!!

·
Registered
416 Posts
I love the wing, painting it black was a nice touch. That would look even better on a white Bicololore.

How much downforce does the wing provide, and at what speed? That would be a great wing for the track.

·
Vendor
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I love the wing, painting it black was a nice touch. That would look even better on a white Bicololore.

How much downforce does the wing provide, and at what speed? That would be a great wing for the track.
Thanks for the compliement!!! We only painted the leading edge of the base in satin black, just to match a couple of other accent pieces on the car, particularly around the engine bay. The rest of the wing is in gloss carbon.

I'd have to speak to my designer for this project to get some details on downforce. The wing element itself, including the top of the uprights and the angle of attach are an exact replica of the LP670-SV, but 85% of the size of the original. So whatever the OEM SV wing generates it should be roughly 15% less.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I would love to know exactly how much that is, and then compare that to the smaller superlegerra wing, and to the larger super trofeo wing. Should be a great way to improve downforce on the 2wd cars at speed (they need it on track)

·
Registered
780 Posts
How was the wing attached to the rear bonnet?
It appears to be using maybe the factory holes and then the uprights bolt to the lower center spoiler if I had to guess.

Is there a way to make the wing any more solid?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts