Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Roy had his new Mucielago Roasdster at the "Ferrari's on 12th" car show today! Absolutly gorgeous! I can say, that at any given time, there were more people standing around looking at it, and the 2 Gallardo's then the sea of Ferrari's.

Attached are some photos that I took of it for your viewing enjoyment! :)

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A few more shots from the show:

Mike
Jalpa #12071

·
Registered
809 Posts
that car is freking stunning.

congrats, roy!

and nice job on the pics, mike.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
I drove it from San Fran to Seattle in 12.5 hours....top down all the way!!!! At 150MPH it is QUITER inside than my coupe.....no wind!!!!!!!!!

The color is to die for...falling in love all over.......PS the new lift system goes WAY higher and is great!!!!!!!

6 Speed the ONLY way to go!

·
Premium Member
5,177 Posts
Orange really does the roadster justice, looks like an entirely different car than the coupe. Congrats Roy.

·
Registered
124 Posts
GDrake said:
Roy-
Absolutly stunning. When can we see a full line up of your collection?

I agree just take a few shots of your garage...Your garage reminds me of an old poster that had an oceanfront home, yacht, and a stable of exotics and the captions read" sumthin sumthin for higher learning". :confused:

Never got around to reading it, busy staring in the garage :D

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That poster sounds similar to one I saw back in the early 80's that had a garage next to a mansion that had like 7 or 8 cars in it (Lamborghini's, Ferrari's, etc..) and the caption simply said "Poverty Sucks". hahahaa...

Mike
Jalpa #12071

·
Registered
108 Posts
"Justification for Higher Education"

I loved that poster - hung in my room all through high school. My family thinks I'm still working towards reproducing it. There were at least two versions. Still available from sources like www.allposters.com. Classic!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
roytoy ur my idol lol ... how many lambos do u own ....... where do u get all this $$$$$$$ lol wanna let me in on the secret ....lol :D ..........if i ever get rich i wanna own a couple like 10 lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Roy, i can honestly say that you have the nicest Murcielago ive EVER seen....i went to Hot Import Nights last night hoping to see some Ferraris or Lamborghinis there and when i saw your blue Gallardo and the Murci, i had a feeling you were there. I was the kid in the yellow sweatshirt looking at your car for so long and i asked you to open the door towards the end of the show. Anyway, thanks for the info that you gave me about your car, its crazy to think that car is about 20 minutes away from me.

·
Registered
173 Posts
maquina_6 said:
roytoy ur my idol lol ... how many lambos do u own ....... where do u get all this $$$$$$$ lol wanna let me in on the secret ....lol :D ..........if i ever get rich i wanna own a couple like 10 lol
omg lol stop whiffing the nitrous lol lol

·
Banned
183 Posts
Dream about buying an Egear Gallardo for $55,000? Only 9500 miles, well, thats what I sold it for! Do'h! :eek:

·
Banned
183 Posts
Awhile ago Roy asked me which Gallardo of his I bought from bellvue. It was an 04 E-gear, 1 of 1st ten in country they said, registered in Oregon, with 5500 miles. Yo Can't wait till the Murci GT comes out! I hope they don't don't make more than 100! Exclusivity is what makes Lamborghini so appealing! As well as the Girls, outrunning crazies, cops, driving in the emergeny turn off lane...Kick ass :wave:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts