Lamborghini Talk banner

Round Rock Texas Car Show

979 Views 10 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Lambo2018
Beautiful day in Round Rock Texas! The pictures of a Texas Longhorn was the closest I can get to a Bull.

For those in Central Texas the Round Rock car show is every 3rd Sunday from 10am to 1pm.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,374 Posts
I went to a local car show last weekend, not a single Lamborghini. I didn't take any pics, did talk to a guy about his car. There was one yesterday that had over 140 cars about 30 miles from me(didn't go). DFW is big on car shows, I think there is one every weekend.

· Registered
17,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went to a local car show last weekend, not a single Lamborghini. I didn't take any pics, did talk to a guy about his car. There was one yesterday that had over 140 cars about 30 miles from me(didn't go). DFW is big on car shows, I think there is one every weekend.
Yes, no Lamborghinis', and although we do not have one at this time the wife and I discussed that we may be out of place at this show and similar American muscle car shows. I sense sometimes when you show up with a supercar at some of these shows some people are not all that enthusiastic to see us. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️

· Registered
3,335 Posts
Yes, no Lamborghinis', and although we do not have one at this time the wife and I discussed that we may be out of place at this show and similar American muscle car shows. I sense sometimes when you show up with a supercar at some of these shows some people are not all that enthusiastic to see us. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️
I missed the thread with you without the Lamborghini
From experience, show up with a modern super car wether it’s a Lamborghini or mclaren or ferrari, and most will pretend not to look, pass by and ignore the car, or make a super sarcastic remark. The minority will come over. Seems like the perfect audience is a 12 year old car enthusiast versus an old fart muscle car owner

· Registered
17,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I missed the thread with you without the Lamborghini
From experience, show up with a modern super car wether it’s a Lamborghini or mclaren or ferrari, and most will pretend not to look, pass by and ignore the car, or make a super sarcastic remark. The minority will come over. Seems like the perfect audience is a 12 year old car enthusiast versus an old fart muscle car owner
We sold the 2021 EVO and waiting on the 2022 EVO which has a projected September completion date.

· Registered
1,374 Posts
I left mine at home. The wife said "NO" when I asked if I should bringing it. I do like going and looking at cars, always have.
The one I didn't go to yesterday had this bad boy.

· Registered
136 Posts
Looks like a VERRRRYYYYYY homogenous crowd there, haha—-i think that translates to what cars we see presented there. Besides your lovely wife, I couldn’t spot a single ethnic minority. Come to the city, we have tons of exotics with lots of appreciation.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.