Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beautiful day in Round Rock Texas! The pictures of a Texas Longhorn was the closest I can get to a Bull.

For those in Central Texas the Round Rock car show is every 3rd Sunday from 10am to 1pm.

Attachments

Registered
I went to a local car show last weekend, not a single Lamborghini. I didn't take any pics, did talk to a guy about his car. There was one yesterday that had over 140 cars about 30 miles from me(didn't go). DFW is big on car shows, I think there is one every weekend.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went to a local car show last weekend, not a single Lamborghini. I didn't take any pics, did talk to a guy about his car. There was one yesterday that had over 140 cars about 30 miles from me(didn't go). DFW is big on car shows, I think there is one every weekend.
Yes, no Lamborghinis', and although we do not have one at this time the wife and I discussed that we may be out of place at this show and similar American muscle car shows. I sense sometimes when you show up with a supercar at some of these shows some people are not all that enthusiastic to see us. 馃し鈥嶁檪锔忦煠封嶁檧锔

Registered
Yes, no Lamborghinis', and although we do not have one at this time the wife and I discussed that we may be out of place at this show and similar American muscle car shows. I sense sometimes when you show up with a supercar at some of these shows some people are not all that enthusiastic to see us. 馃し鈥嶁檪锔忦煠封嶁檧锔
I missed the thread with you without the Lamborghini
From experience, show up with a modern super car wether it鈥檚 a Lamborghini or mclaren or ferrari, and most will pretend not to look, pass by and ignore the car, or make a super sarcastic remark. The minority will come over. Seems like the perfect audience is a 12 year old car enthusiast versus an old fart muscle car owner

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I missed the thread with you without the Lamborghini
From experience, show up with a modern super car wether it鈥檚 a Lamborghini or mclaren or ferrari, and most will pretend not to look, pass by and ignore the car, or make a super sarcastic remark. The minority will come over. Seems like the perfect audience is a 12 year old car enthusiast versus an old fart muscle car owner
We sold the 2021 EVO and waiting on the 2022 EVO which has a projected September completion date.

Reactions: topcarbon

Registered
I left mine at home. The wife said "NO" when I asked if I should bringing it. I do like going and looking at cars, always have.
The one I didn't go to yesterday had this bad boy.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^Although, purple is not our first choice it does look pretty sharp with the silver/grey striping.

Registered
Looks like a VERRRRYYYYYY homogenous crowd there, haha鈥-i think that translates to what cars we see presented there. Besides your lovely wife, I couldn鈥檛 spot a single ethnic minority. Come to the city, we have tons of exotics with lots of appreciation.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like a VERRRRYYYYYY homogenous crowd there, haha鈥-i think that translates to what cars we see presented there. Besides your lovely wife, I couldn鈥檛 spot a single ethnic minority. Come to the city, we have tons of exotics with lots of appreciation.
I will concede the cars were indeed homogenous +/-. :giggle:

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 11 of 11 Posts