Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a photo of a Rosso Mars Aventador parked next to Rosso Bia Aventador? I'd like to see the 2 colors side by side. If not Aventadors, Huracan or any other Lambo is fine, as long as it's the 2 colors side by side.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I was wondering the same thing when I was thinking about an SV once. Rosso Bia is slightly darker and doesn't pop as much during daylight as Rosso Mars but it does have a really cool pearl effect. I agree it's very hard to decide which looks better, I'd like to see some comparison pics as well!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,114 Posts
Can't help with the comparison but Rosso Mars Metallic looks amazing in person! Pictures in no way do it justice.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was wondering the same thing when I was thinking about an SV once. Rosso Bia is slightly darker and doesn't pop as much during daylight as Rosso Mars but it does have a really cool pearl effect. I agree it's very hard to decide which looks better, I'd like to see some comparison pics as well!

I agree that Rosso Bia looks a little deeper red than Rosso Mars in photos (Rosso Mars may have more orange in it), but paint ship sample photos I found on the web make it nearly impossible to see. What I think is obvious is how metalic Rosso Bia looks, and the way it sparkles.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts