Lamborghini Talk banner

Ross Tech VCDS , Huracan, Evo/STO. VCDS

3K views 21 replies 5 participants last post by  Rick HP 
Good to know, took some work to be able to reset SRI on my R8 with my vagcom. I have 3 years free maintenance on my Evo but after that will use it

So if we buy the unit from ross tech we can do resets on huracan?
Worked on my Huracan LP610 but maybe like the Sto its different on the Evo? But looks like you could get help from them to get it done if needed

100 percent!! I have been using this since 2018, and now it’s even better than ever. Of course I got this specifically for huracan and now with the updated it’s so easy. And will work with evo/Sto
I got mine years ago for my Audis where you could do many things with it on them, but have found there really isnt much you can do on Lamborghini with it. Have you found anything?

But for people who don't want to spend that much a cheap reader will do all that except SRI. Good idea to keep one in car so you can use your phone and no need to carry a Laptop. I kept one in car but no longer need to since I upgraded to Hex-Net which. Connects over WIFI to Ross-tech App on your phone
VCDS & VCDS-Mobile with HEX-NET Enthusiast | Ross-Tech

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.