Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I’m looking at possibly getting a rolls in the future. I have the urus and Escalade for SUV’s and a new lambo on order. . I do love SUV’s for everyday ect. I’m in between the Cullian and ghost. Anyone have either one and give there input. It would be the new ghost. I would appreciate any feedback.

·
Registered
106 Posts
A friend and neighbor received his new Black on Black RR Ghost last March (2021) and he absolutely loves it.

I think they are beautiful cars but prefer the offerings from Bentley. Bentley seems a little more understated and I personally think the interior is a tad better than RR. We need another SUV and we have been looking at the DBX and the Bentayga which are both fine vehicles.

Needless to say, if you decide on the Cullinan I am sure you will not be disappointed.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A friend and neighbor received his new Black on Black RR Ghost last March (2021) and he absolutely loves it.

I think they are beautiful cars but prefer the offerings from Bentley. Bentley seems a little more understated and I personally think the interior is a tad better than RR. We need another SUV and we have been looking at the DBX and the Bentayga which are both fine vehicles.

Needless to say, if you decide on the Cullinan I am sure you will not be disappointed.
I absolutely love the ghost in white. I’m trying to tell if I like how the cullian looks. Im not sold on it yet.

Honestly I love the urus. I looked at the DBX and the screens were to outdated and just not as fast. It’s a nice truck but wasn’t for me.

My dad loves Bentley. He has the 21 bentayga speed and absolutely loves it. He also has the GTC speed on order

·
Registered
106 Posts
Honestly I love the urus. I looked at the DBX and the screens were to outdated and just not as fast. It’s a nice truck but wasn’t for me.

My dad loves Bentley. He has the 21 bentayga speed and absolutely loves it. He also has the GTC speed on order
I fully agree on the DBX infotainment screen. Hopefully with the promised facelift and Aston's close association with Mercedes, they will use Mercedes latest technology and not its older systems. I am hoping it will have MBUX. I have a Vantage and that was my main motive for adding another Aston to the garage.

Your Dad obviously has good taste and I am sure he will love the GT Speed. It just oozes elegance with an amazing interior, and as your Dad already knows, that yacht can move.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I fully agree on the DBX infotainment screen. Hopefully with the promised facelift and Aston's close association with Mercedes, they will use Mercedes latest technology and not its older systems. I am hoping it will have MBUX. I have a Vantage and that was my main motive for adding another Aston to the garage.

Your Dad obviously has good taste and I am sure he will love the GT Speed. It just oozes elegance with an amazing interior, and as your Dad already knows, that yacht can move.
Love the vantage and it certainly makes sense to stick with Aston. The leathers and handling of the dbx is definitely great.

He loves Bentley. He wants a ghost eventually, but the handling , power and luxury of the speeds is hard to beat. I looked at the Bentley and tried for 2 years convincing my self not toget the urus but couldn’t say no.With the facelifts DBX, they might be a big move. Hopefully they nail it.

·
Super Moderator
3,503 Posts
I had a Ghost. It’s a cool car but kind of boring. I much more prefer an AMG or M series instead. Very big also overall. Good luck

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I had a Ghost. It’s a cool car but kind of boring. I much more prefer an AMG or M series instead. Very big also overall. Good luck
Thanks. More looking for the luxury aspect of it. I had a few amgs. Loved those. Was looking at the new Range Rover as well but just doesn’t seem worth that price.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts