Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a notice through the Unica app that Lamborghini is once again having a suite at the Rolex 24 of Daytona. I did this two years ago and it was one of the best weekends in my life. The Lambo suite and setups are amazing, and they bring in their own “grid girls” to shuttle you around wherever you want to go with Urus’. I already paid for a speedway suite because i didn’t think Lamborghini was doing this again, but I immediately bought a ticket when this became available.
Here is a pic of the brochure, let me know if any of you are attending.
Here are also pics I took from the pits last time.

Wheel Car Motor vehicle Tire Hood

Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Tire Car

Car Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,648 Posts
I won't be able to attend this year, but I sure am looking forward to watching it.

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Wow! I’m going to look into that for next year for sure!! Do they do this for Sebring as well?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow! I’m going to look into that for next year for sure!! Do they do this for Sebring as well?
I’ve only ever been invited to this one or seen tickets for it. The Lamborghini suite is right next to Porsche and some others, so fun to be around all the enthusiasts. Also, most people there are from all over the world.

·
Administrator
3,672 Posts
I didn't notice this in the app, thanks for posting. I have signed up. Anyone else that is going, please send a PM if you'd like to meet up for a drink.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
All those pics but not one of the “grid girls”…..
hold on….

weather-tech girls and then the one who ran entry to Lamborghini’s suite. The Lambo ladies were spread out and drove the Urus’ for everyone. Yea, they were beautiful, but amazing people as well. All backgrounds. They said it sucked when they worked so hard to be able to do this sort of thing and then all of the big places started to do away with them for fear of objectifying women, Which put them out of their job. They said Lamborghini has always been the best place to work with and has treated them very well. That’s nice to hear.

Smile Plant Eyewear Cap Sunglasses

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive design

·
Premium Member
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
589 Posts
I didn't notice this in the app, thanks for posting. I have signed up. Anyone else that is going, please send a PM if you'd like to meet up for a drink.
I will be there for sure. I will see you at the race. Let's meet up for drinks for sure.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts