Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just signed up and got my ticket to go to the Rolex 24 (Lamborghini VIP guest that just got posted to the app). I know someone else posted here but it turned into a watch convo so I’m posting for us to use this as a common point to connect up. I don’t know many (any?) of you yet, so very much looking forward to meeting you there.
I just booked my flight, car and hotel as well.
Who else is going? Maybe we can make a WhatsApp group chat for those that are attending.

·
Administrator
3,708 Posts
I am going. Happy to join the WhatsApp group. Which hotel did you choose? I saw all sold out within the airport.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hotel is Hyatt place in Daytona beach. Says it’s 8 miles from the speedway. I’m flying into Orlando (southwest). What’s you mobile and I’ll create the WhatsApp group (dm me).
Also… huge fan of the color of your car!

·
Premium Member
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder X2, STO (inbound), Ferrari 458 Spyder,
592 Posts
We will be there send me the details so we can plan. Where is everyone staying?

·
Administrator
3,708 Posts
I rented an Airbnb down by the beach. Michael above started a group chat. If you have WhatsApp, pm your number we can add.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I’m going (started the other thread). I’m staying right near the track so Lambo will shuttle me to and from the race in their Urus’. Here is the itinerary, just got it from Lambo today, as well as the tickets to download. I’ll PM over my number for What’sApp as well if that is ok.

Font Terrestrial plant Electric blue Darkness Science

1 - 7 of 7 Posts