Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,976 Posts
Nick - on your way through Pittsburgh I hope to meet you at C&C Saturday morning. It goes from 9-noon, rain or shine. This Saturday is "exotics" day and there should be a good showing.

If you have nav it should take your right to the location.
Robinson Town Center Starbucks
1050 Park Manor Blvd
Pittsburgh PA 15205

Hope to meet you and your GF this weekend. Have a safe trip!

·
Registered
LP640
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Is the Lp 640 roomy inside?
It has more space than my Viper ACR had. I'm 5'9" 150lbs, girlfriend is 5'7" 100lbs, so we don't need much room. The worst part would be if you're tall and wanted to stretch your legs out.

Nick - on your way through Pittsburgh I hope to meet you at C&C Saturday morning. It goes from 9-noon, rain or shine. This Saturday is "exotics" day and there should be a good showing.

If you have nav it should take your right to the location.
Robinson Town Center Starbucks
1050 Park Manor Blvd
Pittsburgh PA 15205

Hope to meet you and your GF this weekend. Have a safe trip!
We will try and make it out. Thanks for the address.

Nick

·
Registered
LP640
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Warning, the following pictures are from an iphone4 & 4s. Once I get home, the DSLR photos will be up.

Day 1.

Lansing, MI to Pittsburgh, PA

We hit a massive downpour east of Brighton, MI. Water leaks through the front compartment access panel and shorted out my amp. So 45 minutes into the 6 hour drive, no radio.

Arrive at the Rennasance Pittsburgh just in time to go out for a few hours and see what the city is all about.

Nick

·
Registered
LP640
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Day 2.

Pittsburgh, PA to Langhorn, PA

Leave the parking lot with a very aggressive curb from Pittsburgh, luckily nose lift gave me more than enough clearance. More good news, the radio now works!

We head out of the city with no fuel, ended up finding this station in a **** area.

Then a car in front of us hit retread, I swerved from it, but couldn’t avoid the tire and it caught the side of the car.

Nick

·
Registered
LP640
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Langhorn, PA to New York City, NY – Manhattan

25+ cars get together for the run including Ferrari’s, Maserati, NSX’s, M3’s, GTR’s, Lotus’, 911’s, and 700whp 2jZ powered 300zx

We head to Jersey City for a gathering before heading into the city.

The group was broken up going into the city. Myself, F430 Scud, and M3 wound our way through the city, eventually meeting up with the rest of the group new BMW Manhattan.

Nick

·
Registered
LP640
2,175 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
Day 6.

New York City, NY – Meat Packing to Manton, MI

On our way out, we stopped by Manhattan Motor Cars. After hanging out at the dealer, the front desk called my car down, which came down by elevator, and we headed to northern Michigan.

Literally the second we get out of the Holland tunnel the windshield wiper failed, during a massive downpour.

We managed to find Rain-X so we could make it back in the rain.

Then the amp was soaked again and shorted out for the ride home. So it was an interesting drive back. In all, we managed to take the Lambo from an elevator in Manhattan to a dirt road in a 15 hour straight shot and averaged around 15mpg.

ending on a dirt road

Nick

1 - 20 of 26 Posts