Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all know there are different types of A-hole drivers out there. We try to avoid them when possible, but what happens when they go at it as we witness? Here we have a case of the typical Ricky Road Racer (Honda) who was reported to be driving erratically, weaving in and out of traffic up until the point the video begins. Then we have the Macho Truck Law Enforcement Officer Wannabe (Ford Raptor), policing the highways to 'keep us safe' by putting a stop (literally) to these lawbreakers by any means necessary. FOX news reports that the driver is 'OK' without further description and No charges have been filed pending investigation. The truck drove away as if nothing happened to continue to keep our roads 'safe'. Obviously the spectators in the film crew thought there was some form of justification in the result, but it is Amazing and Fortunate that no other vehicles/drivers were collected in this incident................

Reactions: Hogdogfatkat

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
Oh wow was that a total disaster!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
That wasn't the slickest move I have ever seen! See folks, those damn RWD cars are so dangerous. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DXM31

·
Registered
101 Posts
Devils advocate - hopefully the driver of the Accord wasn't trying to race his pregnant wife to the hospital because she was going into labor. Or something like that.

When my younger brother had a really bad accident in his pre-teens, I had to call my parents who were at lowes about 10 miles away and tell them the gory news. They beat the ambulance, fire trucks, and police to the scene (who were called first), because my father was racing through red lights and using shoulders and medians to pass other vehicles so he could get to my brother laying in the street covered in blood and unable to move. I'm sure my fathers driving looked like an A Hole to others on the road.

That's why I always say to myself when I see someone driving horribly - there must be something going on in their life and I will just avoid them so it doesn't risk my safety.

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
That wasn't the slickest move I have ever seen! See folks, those damn RWD cars are so dangerous. :ROFLMAO:
You didn't read the article close enough. They asked that driver how he lost control and he said it was because of the steering wheel. He said the leather was all slick and it got away from him, he further stated at the police station that if he was driving his other car it would have NEVER happened because the wheel had great grip with the Alcantara. So there you go blame it on that darn leather!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
You didn't read the article close enough. They asked that driver how he lost control and he said it was because of the steering wheel. He said the leather was all slick and it got away from him, he further stated at the police station that if he was driving his other car it would have NEVER happened because the wheel had great grip with the Alcantara. So there you go blame it on that darn leather!
More Fake News.....you must be a democrat. Truth be told, his wheel had Alcantara and he was so repulsed he let go! Watch your facts my friend! :ROFLMAO:
Besides that was a cheap car it had to be Alcantara. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
More Fake News.....you must be a democrat. Truth be told, his wheel had Alcantara and he was so repulsed he let go! Watch your facts my friend! :ROFLMAO:
Besides that was a cheap car it had to be Alcantara. :rolleyes:
How dare you call me that filthy dirty word! I am going to recommend a suspension for spreading false accusations.

• Haha
Reactions: REKIII

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
BTW my political affiliation is neither a Rep or a Dem, I am a registered ALCANTARIAN!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
^^I am suffering temporarily from Tourette syndrome post the COVID vaccine.

• Haha
Reactions: Hogdogfatkat

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
An Alcantarian is a notch below child molester or is it two? :unsure:
You do realize that if we keep this up we are both likely to get banned! So I suggest we go work on our cars instead of each other? Truce? (at least for now) I know the temptation might get the best of us now & then, but I will do my best to refrain.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
Truce........🏳🏳🏳 but it was fun!

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
Truce........🏳🏳🏳 but it was fun!
Yeah and it will be interesting to see just how long it lasts! Lol. So I won't use the A word as long as you don't use the L word, and I think we should be good.

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Haha, are you guys done?
I hate to put a damper on the fun, or just ignore me while I throw my grenade.... but,

Devils advocate - hopefully the driver of the Accord wasn't trying to race his pregnant wife to the hospital because she was going into labor. Or something like that.

When my younger brother had a really bad accident in his pre-teens, I had to call my parents who were at lowes about 10 miles away and tell them the gory news. They beat the ambulance, fire trucks, and police to the scene (who were called first), because my father was racing through red lights and using shoulders and medians to pass other vehicles so he could get to my brother laying in the street covered in blood and unable to move. I'm sure my fathers driving looked like an A Hole to others on the road.

That's why I always say to myself when I see someone driving horribly - there must be something going on in their life and I will just avoid them so it doesn't risk my safety.
Ding-Ding.. Winner. Absolutely, I was hoping someone would bring up this point. I didn't want to write a book and my opening post was long enough. There were no serious injuries, no innocent parties were involved, so it's totally understandable to poke some fun at it.............
I too, had a similar experience w/ my Platoon Sergeant who got a phone call that his wife was in Labor and was hospital bound via Ambulance. An issue was reported and he was needed to head there Asap. He attempted a pass over a double yellow line that ended tragically, and I'll leave it at that.
Surely most of the time we are dealing with idiot drivers who just lack respect and common sense, but there's always the chance of that one instance (and how do you know) when it would be beneficial to just get out of the way. Karma exists, so if somebody is reckless eventually it will catch up with them. Hopefully they won't harm anyone in the process, but no need to expedite Karma as what seems may have happened here. Pure luck it worked out the way it did.

Reactions: Loxo
1 - 20 of 44 Posts