Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He had a great career with the Stones from 1963 up until his death. Great drummer, great band, and sadly, time is no longer on his side. RIP..................

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,487 Posts
He had 80 incredible years, wow what a life.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Must have been a real blow to the remaining members of the Stones, on multiple levels.

·
Premium Member
17,487 Posts
Mick Jagger & Keith Richards are the only 2 originals I remember that are still alive.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
True but Ronnie Wood has been with them quite some time, since 1975 with the departure of M. Taylor.

The forum won't let me spell out Taylor's first name they must think it's some kind of profanity????? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
97 Posts
RIP indeed - strange that the 'cleanest' living Stone went before Jagger and Richards, but Jagger's cardio and musculature is phenomenal from all the dancing he did on stage over the years (not joking).

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rip
he went into the hospital a month ago and what has caused his death i don't believe has been reported.
Yes, no cause has been reported but purely based upon statistics in 74 to 84 age interval, Cardiovascular > Cancer > Cerebrovascular (significantly lower than the first two percentage wise).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
17,487 Posts
I have been learning how to play some of The Doors classic song from Robby Krieger on YouTube. What blessing he is willing to do this for us. He is another legend, and who knows how long we will have him.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yes absolutely true. Many of these rocker if not dead already are getting up there in age. I saw a tweet from Paul McCartney and he expressed condolences for Charlie in a short video but I was impressed with how really old he looks, he is currently 79 years of age. Life is way, way too short!

·
Premium Member
17,487 Posts
Yes absolutely true. Many of these rocker if not dead already are getting up there in age. I saw a tweet from Paul McCartney and he expressed condolences for Charlie in a short video but I was impressed with how really old he looks, he is currently 79 years of age. Life is way, way too short!
It is shocking when you remember them from back then and then see the now. But he still can sing, not as clear as before but still mighty good.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The Rolling Stones tribute to Charlie Watts, it's nice but I think they could have created a more thoughtful effort. Alas it is, what it is.

·
Premium Member
17,487 Posts
Interesting to watch the cycle of life.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts