Lamborghini Talk banner

Riots

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Lee T 
#1 ·
While I do not own a Ferrari, this picture makes me absolutely sick. This was this morning in downtown Seattle. Stay safe out there everyone and use judicious caution driving our cars around when unhinged people are in full scale class-warfare right now.
Building Property Architecture Facade Wall

See less See more
#5 ·
Lee, I just answered on your other thread but frankly it is not as bad as the media says. this is completely an avoidable situation if the certain wing of the certain political ruling party around here had any sort of back bone whatsoever. That said I am very much a supporter of our wonderful constitution. Protests: sure. Riots: hell no. let’s just say I have sold an awful lot of firearms these last three weeks as many of my friends in the squishy middle or slightly leaning Left political ruling class have decided that oops, they can’t and don’t have any means to defend their families when cops are stretched thin downtown trying to prevent further riots.

trying to leave dripping political sarcasm aside, I had no problems driving through the streets other than those barricaded but that was mid day. I have been a dutifully good citizen and not driving down through the same streets at night however.

I did however buy a Gallardo today. And no I won’t tell you about it yet!

#7 ·
You gotta tell us about the G. They are getting so cheap it is hard to pass them up. I am hoping murcies will keep dropping but might buy a G just to modify and play with. My Dev business is doing great but my permit is still not issued on my new house. My garage is crammed right now. I am putting a new 500 hp Ls7 Z06 motor in the white hummer. You didn't sell Clyde did you. I still want to come drive him. I kinda scratched off the pacific NW and Canada this summer. My wife does not want to fly anywhere till all this is over. If we drive, we have to deal with all the BS at checkpoints and borders. Glad to hear you are making money. Me too. I think all the turmoil is making people want to buy further out. (Right in my backyard) I am still saving lots of cash in case things turn down and to have cash for opportunities. We went to an auction Saturday and I bought a Large Snap on tool box chock full of Snapon and Matco tools for 4K . It is about 100K worth of stuff. There was a 2003 Ranger bass boat that went for 2300 dollars. That is easy a 15K boat . Ididnt buy it but bought a bunch of other stuff . If auction prices are getting this low, there are deals on the horizon. That's a good idea flipping arms. I just don't know enough about them. I have a good collection but am no expert. Keep us posted. Why don't you put on a BLM tee shirt and trek into the forbidden zone. We would love a real report. Probably leave the lambo home and go on a bike. Lee

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.