Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When adding 20 inch rims to the Pre-Lp gallardo, what exact tire size should I use?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
2013 LP560 TT
190 Posts
I think its the same size front and rear as OEM but just in 20"

235 in front
305 in rear
Yeah but the sidewall height is what I think he needs to know. Even my 235/35 SC2’s will kiss the wheel well covers if I turn it full lock. As for the original question I don’t know since I’m running 19” wheels but I bet it’ll be tight in the front unless you run a real low profile sidewall.

·
Registered
2011 LP560-4 Spyder / Blu Fontus
467 Posts
I have 325/25-20 Toyo proxes T1 in the rear with NO issues..... same tire in the front 245/30-20 and I have the rear well rub as mentioned by Plumber. I think next time to go 235/30-20 front. Not doing anything yet because I can hear (and see where) it rubbing but it's not removing any material from the liners and will become less as the tread wears. Plus, in a few weeks when my Swift Springs come in it will be lowered and RWD converted so we'll see what effect that has on the alignment of everything. I'm running Elite Design Concepts wheels (made for the Gallardo) so I don't know the offsets without doing some research or ask EDCVin, also a member here........if you're not knowing offsets or running spacers then probably the 305 in the rear is a safe bet.

Too much wheel gap now, needs Swift springs:
Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

1 - 4 of 4 Posts