Lamborghini Talk banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
755 Posts
AWD is already struggling when I'm over 280kmh (170mph). I think the announced speeds do not take into account how much time is needed to get there.

For me that and the the slower acceleration is the turnoff.
That is something I need to check out later. I didn't notice any slower acceleration at top speed, but then I managed to only get it to 260 kmh on track at most because of the short run way and there were always someone in front braking too early.

·
Registered
170 Posts
AWD is already struggling when I'm over 280kmh (170mph). I think the announced speeds do not take into account how much time is needed to get there.

For me that and the the slower acceleration is the turnoff.
Sounds like you need a McLaren homie. Boost by gear ECU. IE: The more wind resistance on the front of the car, the more boost. My 2019 570S Track Pack would hit 200+ in short order.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,544 Posts
Don't think I will play that game anymore especially with all the hype these car manufactures inundate us with......I am happy with the base Huracan.......to keep chasing the latest and greatest reminds me of the greyhound dog races were the dogs endlessly chases the mechanical rabbit. 😂
I‘m having fun while I can, once I retire I’m sure I will change my habits, but for Now, “let the good times roll”.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Evo coupe 0-300 (186mph) is 27 seconds, you have very fast respectable supercars all within that range....

·
Registered
115 Posts
Evo coupe 0-300 (186mph) is 27 seconds, you have very fast respectable supercars all within that range....
To me, getting to 300kmh feels much quicker with F8 than EVO though I don't know the real numbers. Maybe a feeling because I like the suspension and steering of F8 better.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,544 Posts
I watched a video of an EVO vs F8 on a dragstrip. The EVO crushes the F8 up to about 100 mph, but then the F8 pulls ahead rather easily. They ended up with a 10.3 @ 138 1/4 mile for the F8 and a 10.6 @ 130 for the EVO. So I think your feeling was right.

Reactions: NFA Review Channel

·
Registered
90 Posts
To me, getting to 300kmh feels much quicker with F8 than EVO though I don't know the real numbers. Maybe a feeling because I like the suspension and steering of F8 better.
F8 spider shows 26 seconds to 300km

Coupe shows 20 seconds
Much faster indeed f8 is 720 spider fast just about

But for me I’ve had stupid fast turbo cars however unless I kept throwing power or mods at them they weren’t satisfying for me.... with NA I know it is what it is and the visceral more mechanical noises satisfy me more

All are awesome options and cars at the end of the day

41 - 48 of 48 Posts