Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, I am now converting Murcielago's into reventons. I have the full conversion kit avail in fiber glass or Carbon Fiber.

I have the kits. I can sale the Kits or convert your car for you

I work with a certified Lambo bodyshop here in New York that will be doing the conversion.

Or you can buy the kit from me and have your bodyshop convert your Murcielago.

My kits are affordable and the bodyshop work is second to none.

·
Registered
80 Posts
For a company that is expecting people to hand over their 200k+ cars to be converted, I would expect at least a half-decent website with tons of high-rez photos of the conversion process, but all I see is a generic cookie-cutter template site with two low-rez pictures and more details about the "high end" body shop than your own products.

·
Premium Member
764 Posts
Who wants to be first? LOL

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
For a company that is expecting people to hand over their 200k+ cars to be converted, I would expect at least a half-decent website with tons of high-rez photos of the conversion process, but all I see is a generic cookie-cutter template site with two low-rez pictures and more details about the "high end" body shop than your own products.
appearantly proper Capitalization wasn't to Be Bothered with Either...

Anyways, I don't see too many people wanting to do this type of conversion. Why would you take an already gorgeous car and effectively turn it into a knock-off?

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've seen alot of screwings looking for a hardtop and what I see on his website has me wondering. I do see a market for the Reventon body due to such limited availability for the real deal but i do not see this as a build out for real Lambo owners. I see this as kit car wishful fantasy at to high a cost. It's probably capitalizing build out through peoples deposit money and lucky to see the finished product like Mark Gerisch with the Genaddi hardtops.

·
Banned
15 Posts
Yes, the lambokitz site looks really questionable. The people like Genaddi taking deposits and robbing people started like this with the hardtops for the Murcies. Its not the kind of thing for me, but the site has a good following and has been established.

·
Banned
15 Posts
Also, check out this site I have the same car from a different angle showing the Rev-Air license plate. I have several pictures there now. I have many more currently not posted, such as pictures during the production of the body kit and the hard top. Let me know what you would like to see and I will put it up asap for everyone.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Gunsberger you say that you have the same car with a rev-air plate. Are you in cahoots with the guy in NY with better pics pulling the same scam??????????????

·
Banned
15 Posts
ABSOLUTELY NOT! LamboKitz is using my pictures on a bogus template website. I am trying to stop this now. We are the only company that offers the real Reventon Body Kit. This is a pic of the real legit Rev-Air.

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
I don't know either. Gunsberger pic looks the same as the 1 posted with his plate on the back. There are so many SCREWERS out there looking to take deposits like they did on the hardtops. If this Ron who posted this thread is for real, why has he not responded to this calling out by Gunsberger??????? Looks bad to me, REAL BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
That plate looks like its photoshopped on to me....

And if you (Or anyone else) wants a Professional website drop me a PM, I own/run a web design business ;)

And judging by the comments, an excellent website could be very beneficial to you guys.

·
Registered
35 Posts
There are to many MUTTS trying to make a buck off of these forums. It is bad enough that there are FRAUDULENT companies and individuals trying to milk deposit money and NOT delivering the product, BUT now SUBZEROSCRIPT is soliciting web design to a guy who DOES NOT reply to the thread that he started. TRY REAL MARKETING and maybe one day you can buy a Lambo and not just drain people about only if one day I wish and pray.

·
Registered
246 Posts
There are to many MUTTS trying to make a buck off of these forums. It is bad enough that there are FRAUDULENT companies and individuals trying to milk deposit money and NOT delivering the product, BUT now SUBZEROSCRIPT is soliciting web design to a guy who DOES NOT reply to the thread that he started. TRY REAL MARKETING and maybe one day you can buy a Lambo and not just drain people about only if one day I wish and pray.
Sorry dude, I didn't mean to offend or "solicit web design". Most of the comments are about how they don't believe he is real because of him having a crappy website. I just thought I'd put it out there in case the guy is reading but not commenting on the thread.

·
Registered
35 Posts
You are not offending me.
If not soliciting, why say that you OWN & RUN a web design business
PM the guy who started the thread, Mr. HELPER

·
Registered
2 Posts
Gunsberger you say that you have the same car with a rev-air plate. Are you in cahoots with the guy in NY with better pics pulling the same scam??????????????
Take a look at the picture in attachment. Looks similar, isn't it? I think it is the same product but with other photoshop convert. We was trying to mount their panels and bumpers to Murcie. Hard work because of very poor quality of details. It is also very sensitive to high temperatures then need additional thermal insulations and even in that case it will broke anytime. But yes, it is cheapest way to be proud owner of Reventon or to upgrade your supercar to higher level. :)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts