Lamborghini Talk banner

Repro Miura wheels from Eurospares

4512 Views 8 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Paul Cooke
G
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
86 Posts
Hi, I bought 4 x 7 inch centre splines and wheels from Eurospares and they are beautiful. I could not get the same finish on restoring my original magnesium wheels on my Jarama. They add up a bit if you have to do centres, wheels and splines - but the quality is super. Happy to send photos if you want. Also - bought a set of Miura 3 eared spinners from Maseratisource.com. In true style to the original - they were rough cast. I had them ceramic coated in silver (hard and heat resistant) and they look bl**dy perfect. Again, happy to show photos if anyone is interested....

· Registered
86 Posts
Miura Repro Wheels

Hi Team,

please find attached some more photos of my "work in progress" Jarama but also of the new wheels I have for her. As you will see ( i hope) the quality of the eurospares alloy wheel is first class. The machining of the centres is excellent. I have also attached a photo of the ceramic coated spinner - in the mat silver finish (as it comes from Maseratisource) looks a bit sad/lacking when placed next to a fresh new alloy.

More photos when I have made more progress.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.