Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Al!
I'm new here.
Looking to see where is the best deal to get a replacement key with remote. for my Gallardo. Any ideas?
I hid my only key so my boy wouldn't get any bright ideas while I was gone for a few days, and now over the months I have forgotten where I put it!! lol.
Maybe I'll remember someday, but just in case, I'll need another. Drivin' Season is coming!! :)
Thanks!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
The key is not cheap, but it is cheaper than loosing the only key and having the car towed, and two keys made. I think the car needs programmed so a lambo dealer and local is your best bet.

Mike

·
Vendor
1,572 Posts
Gallardo key and remote I can order in and takes around a month to get. Will need a copy of title or registration and drivers license copy for proof of ownership to send in with the order. Dealer is at over $400 and my price is less than $350

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gallardo key and remote I can order in and takes around a month to get. Will need a copy of title or registration and drivers license copy for proof of ownership to send in with the order. Dealer is at over $400 and my price is less than $350
Thanks much, I will be in touch. I appreciate it!!
When I get home tomorrow I have more searching to do, lol
But I will need a duplicate. Awesome to know ya!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think you know our friend Stephen in WI. I have ordered before. Great guy!

·
Vendor
1,572 Posts
Do I still need to have it programmed at a lamborghini dealer?
Yea it will need to be programmed from dealership.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just had this done at the dealer so I can chime in. Brand new key & fob will run you around $500. Key programming an additional $200. So if you get everything through the dealer expect to pay $700+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts