Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow Lambo enthusiasts, I came home from just 4 days away to find that thieves cut 2 large holes into my soft top looking to steal whatever was in the car. The holes are very large, enough to get a small person through. I was hoping you all could help me with a smart way to repair my convertible top. I’m in Los Angeles - any recommended shops or methods? Thanks!

·
Registered
260 Posts
smart repair is a new top .............. likely the only right way to repair a tear of that magnitude. Agree insurance is the way to go here, should not effect your rates given it is a comprehensive coverage item.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just following up with everyone. Turns out Statefarm’s claims process doesn’t even accept Lamborghini’s so I have to get through manually. This means waiting on the phone for a claims agent, and in the 2 times I’ve tried so far I was unsuccessfully on hold for 30min each time.

Separately, the Lambo dealership in Beverly Hills recommended Harry’s Auto Top and went over there this morning. He’s working on a Ferrari Dino so I have a great first impression. Hopefully none of you have to go through this but I’ll share what I learn.

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,481 Posts
Thanks for sharing and yes, do post the resolution. Hope this doesn’t happen to anybody else of course but it would be nice to hear how your repair went.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts