Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fellow Lambo enthusiasts, I came home from just 4 days away to find that thieves cut 2 large holes into my soft top looking to steal whatever was in the car. The holes are very large, enough to get a small person through. I was hoping you all could help me with a smart way to repair my convertible top. I’m in Los Angeles - any recommended shops or methods? Thanks!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just following up with everyone. Turns out Statefarm’s claims process doesn’t even accept Lamborghini’s so I have to get through manually. This means waiting on the phone for a claims agent, and in the 2 times I’ve tried so far I was unsuccessfully on hold for 30min each time.

Separately, the Lambo dealership in Beverly Hills recommended Harry’s Auto Top and went over there this morning. He’s working on a Ferrari Dino so I have a great first impression. Hopefully none of you have to go through this but I’ll share what I learn.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.