Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So now that I'm officially a sponsor of this board, I wanted to share some photos of various customer cars using our product.

Our low drag wing

fellow member on this board: gemlender

A twin turbo beast.

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
ya i want too see better rear wings for these cars ....... make the wings sleeker not bigger than the car lol its a lambo not a civic with a dragon wing

·
Registered
907 Posts
560 lights on that matte grey monster are crazy, first mod like that i've seen. Although i like the old gallardo lights better than the 560 ones... so i don't know if thats necessarily a good mod.

·
Registered
560 Posts
That Matt metallic grey is gorgeous. Much like the BMW M3 frozen grey color.

What are the rims on that car? Are they lightweight? They look great as well.

·
Registered
560 Posts
560 lights on that matte grey monster are crazy, first mod like that i've seen. Although i like the old gallardo lights better than the 560 ones... so i don't know if thats necessarily a good mod.
The one thing with that mod that worries me is that there is the need to use the new rear upper panels that do not have the cooling vents, and if I am not mistaken, the G cooling system is inferior to the LP's and that may cause some problems with overheating?

·
Premium Member
10,242 Posts
The one thing with that mod that worries me is that there is the need to use the new rear upper panels that do not have the cooling vents, and if I am not mistaken, the G cooling system is inferior to the LP's and that may cause some problems with overheating?
Those really aren't cooling vents, more just styling. It's not an air cooled engine, cooling happens from the rads in the front.

Compared to the entire underside of the engine being exposed, the engine cover, the open rear bumper, and air moving at speed in the engine compartment, those slats don't do much.

And I've never heard of any cooling issues with any Gallardos?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
560 Posts
Those really aren't cooling vents, more just styling. It's not an air cooled engine, cooling happens from the rads in the front.

Compared to the entire underside of the engine being exposed, the engine cover, the open rear bumper, and air moving at speed in the engine compartment, those slats don't do much.

And I've never heard of any cooling issues with any Gallardos?
Good point. Agree no issues with cooling on the G but thought the slats at the top helped move hot air out of the engine area. But makes sense that there wouldn't be huge differences with the cooling on the G and LP series. With a glass engine cover without the vents might it make a difference?

·
Registered
286 Posts
Ray Fong IS THA MANNNN!!! :D Can't wait to get all my parts together and post pics of mine too !!!

DOHC :D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts