Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post... Here's a little about myself: Hello everyone, my name is Maurice and I am a videographer from the Reno/Tahoe area. I currently am doing a project for school and want to make an awesome video of an exotic.... Unfortunately I do not own one... I have lots of equipment including multiple HD cameras, dollies and tracks, stabilizers, lights, and whatever else we will need.

My question to all of you is would anyone be interested in having their car used in a video. I have some awesome ideas and locations that would be great to film to show off the curves, sound, and everything else these pieces of art have to offer. I have always been a huge car enthusiast, hence why I chose this as my topic. Also I see many videos on youtube etc. that just plain out suck and I want to put something out there that many people can see and actually view the car.

I'm really looking for any model, any year. There is no requirements. I can not compensate you but you would be able to view your car in beautiful 1080 HD. If anyone has the time and would like to possibly help me out I would appreciate it more than anything. I really do share the love for these cars. I plan on putting a lot of time and money into the editing and filming of this video.

If you owners have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
Maurice

PS I am willing to drive a few hours to make things easier for you.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks man. If I can get someone you will not be disappointed. Im not only looking for a Lamborghini so if that Maserati is yours, I'd be happy to use that if you're located near me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts