Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone removed the door panels on their murci
im going to be removing this weekend and would much rather know how they came off

·
Premium Member
1,460 Posts
When you find out let me know as well - or I will be taking mine apart in a week or so soon as we get rid of some of the bigger jobs here

·
Registered
5 Posts
anybody done this yet? i was taking one off and got stuck on the speaker part. how do u remove the speaker cover? i took off the armrest and the door handle, but couldnt go any further.

·
Registered
5 Posts
got it.

here are the instructions:

when you open the door, pop out that small red light in the corner. there is a screw behind that.
Then lift up the inner door handle,there is another screw behind that.
this will release the armrest.

once thats done, pull out the cover that goes behind the armrest (its wrapped in leather with 3 screws holding it)

Then look under the inner door handle, there are two brackets held on by 3 screws, take those off and after taht you should be able to slide the door handle out of the armrest.

Then use a pick tool to remove the spearker cover. very gently. There is a rubber around that speaker cover that you can put back on it.

Then take off the 4 screws holding the speaker and remove the speaker also.

Then look behind the side mirror and there is a plastic cover held on by 3 clips. pop that off.

rigth below that is another good size plastic cover held on by 4 clips. pop that off too.

under that plastic cover is a 10mm bolt, take that off and then disconnect all the wires and the panel will come off.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I need to remove the panel in order to get behind the brace to fix a couple of door dents.

you see can two little dents in this picture. they're small, but very sharp. both were right behind structural beam and literally impossible to get to.

but still got them out about 90% hard to tell now unless you look at them from a certain angle.

after

The beautiful roadster itself

1 - 5 of 5 Posts