Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone...was thinking about doing remote start but still on fence. Has anyone does this or tried this?

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,330 Posts
Interesting, but I don't know. They have no customer reviews yet and sounds a little too good to be true. Personally, I'm very skittish about any electrical upgrades or changes to an already very electrically-finicky Italian exotic. I'm also curious how it would work when the fuel pumps and eGear pumps have yet to be activated by virtue of the doors remaining closed? If you find out more, keep us posted.

·
Super Moderator
3,329 Posts
You can research on the forum about this. I remember reading up on it a while back. Pretty cool and it uses factory key. I think Shardul was the one selling them.

·
Registered
374 Posts
The owner is a local guy here in tulsa and a car enthusiast....also a lambo owner!

·
Registered
82 Posts
Not direct Lamborghini experience, but I installed their kit on my wife's GX460. Instructions were great and the kit worked beautifully.

·
Vendor
2,621 Posts
Yep, I'm a dealer for them and it's a great made quality kit. I've waited over a year for this to come out as I've had quite a few customers wanting this. If anyone on here want ones, call/text me at 717-319-2100 and I'll do a better price. Just let me know which options you want.

·
Registered
374 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Interesting, but I don't know. They have no customer reviews yet and sounds a little too good to be true. Personally, I'm very skittish about any electrical upgrades or changes to an already very electrically-finicky Italian exotic. I'm also curious how it would work when the fuel pumps and eGear pumps have yet to be activated by virtue of the doors remaining closed? If you find out more, keep us posted.
We have a delay on the start sequence to allow components adequate time to prime. If the doors are closed, the pumps prime when the ignition is energized.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts