Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am getting closer to buying a new Murci/G-car outright...I've seen spy photo's of both as 2007 GT's, with body enhancements, and more power. Lamborghini did just release the convertible and Roadsters...How long will I have before the new guys are released? If I can upgrade to a new one once they start to roll out for 70 g's that will be fine...but anything more is really going to sting. What up, What are your takes on my not so dire predicament?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Lambo keeps their body styles and models around for a while. Loook at the history. I'd say at least 4 years before new body style or sucessor to the Murcie or G car.

Now that they have Audi on board and have more money to make more improvments faster, that may change. But my guess is it won't.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
to the best of my knowledge: there will be a new Murcielago body for 2007 with production deliveries starting on the coupe in late 2006. The new bodied 2007 Murcielago Roadster will be released in Spring 2007. There is no word from the factory at this time with respect to changes to the Gallardo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts