Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
I never considered because as a club member we also get discount on pieces and I don't see any need to be registred.
Anyway for waht pieces they shall give you a discount, for those they can't deliver?
I estimate more Glen's work with the lamboregistry, this is a true help not a bunch of overrestored garage queens.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I had my car inspected at the 40th, before Lamborghini had decided how much to charge for the registro. I filled out the form, took the required pictures, mailed it in, had my car inspected with flying colors and received back the paperwork that my QV had passed and would be included in the Register once I paid (if I recall correctly) € 500 for the actual registration + € 200 each year to keep it current. The Registro's benefit would be 20% or 30% off on parts that I don't need, a free vehicle inspection and a meet in Italy - . Personally I do not value that $900 the first year and $250 each year after that. Lamborghini should consider the investment the owner has already undertaken (mopney and time) taken in "bringing back" a car to it's original splendor and not try to gouge for cash IMO. Proud to be in Glen's Registry. Alex GLA 12988

1 - 5 of 5 Posts