Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think of having a couple regional meets? We can pick a date and have as many people meet as possible on that date and share the photos from across the country or world for that matter? It would take a lot of planning but I think it would be great to start meeting the people in our areas? Any interest, comments or suggestion??

·
Banned
0 Posts
detour_racing said:
What do you guys think of having a couple regional meets? We can pick a date and have as many people meet as possible on that date and share the photos from across the country or world for that matter? It would take a lot of planning but I think it would be great to start meeting the people in our areas? Any interest, comments or suggestion??
I would love to do it, however a two problems...
1: I don't have a Lamborghini, along with some other people on here
2: There's not alot of people on here, that actually would wan't to
So if there is something we can do about these two things, Im willing to help organize. I think something like this would be awesome.

·
Registered
154 Posts
I think it would be hard to do a regional meet, though it would be really cool. Right now I think the easiest thing is local meets. But if we think we can pull it off I definetly think we should try. Where were you thinking of having one...San Diego is a great place :D ...

·
Banned
0 Posts
jermdude15 said:
I think it would be hard to do a regional meet, though it would be really cool. Right now I think the easiest thing is local meets. But if we think we can pull it off I definetly think we should try. Where were you thinking of having one...San Diego is a great place :D ...
San Diego indeed. I was actually thinking of Main Street in HB, steal the show from the surfers, and cruise on the PCH to Hearst Castle or something, eat lunch or dinner, and head back, just a thought, if everyone could agree on a location, I could do some homework, find us some 5 Star Cuisines, some nice spots to take pictures etc. But, I'd want at least 5-10 Lambo owners, and about 10 other manufactures to roll with in a pack. Something along those lines, so let me know if anyone wants to get something together. :wave:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts