Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several years ago there were usually well over a hundred Gallardo's for sale at any one time. Now there are about a third that number listed for sale. It appears they must be finding permanent homes? Those looking for that special car may have missed the easy window of opportunity. Prices seem to be holding also and if anything they are going up.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,201 Posts
It's a great time for those of us that already have our cars. Certainly not a buyers market anymore. I wonder how many Gallardos per year are gone? I am talking about either wreaked or broken down and not worth repair. As time goes on the actual number of running cars will begin to shrink if it hasn't already.

Reactions: SpiderBull16

·
Registered
23 Posts
I watched a few videos on depreciation and bought a 2011 LP560-4. Even fewer for sale up here in Canada and prices a tad higher as well..
I'm not too worried about loosing any money on her. If anything if I keep her in tip top shape, might even make a $1.00. Not my goal as I plan to keep her.....

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dallas Lamborghini is sending out e-mails asking for good used cars 2013 or newer. Another sign owners are holding onto their cars. Especially the good ones.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just bought one a couple of weeks ago and I am super happy! This time, timing was good for me.

Prices will definitely go up in the future.

The lasts of raw NA beasts, iow, reals Lamborghini!

·
Registered
704 Posts
Dallas Lamborghini is sending out e-mails asking for good used cars 2013 or newer. Another sign owners are holding onto their cars. Especially the good ones.
I wonder why only 2013+?

As far as my LP, I think I'm going to hold onto it long term. I've already had it almost 3 years, which is an eternity for me on cars. But it's great that it's not depreciating, and paid for, so I feel fine keeping it even though I don't get to drive it too often.

·
Registered
152 Posts
i was wondering the same. Maybe because they can offer some sort of CPO warranty.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I recently received two offers for my 2009 LP560. I decided not to entertain as I still love the car. I was surprised at the interest however compared to earlier years where the conversation was all about depreciation.

-Vin

·
Vendor
2,580 Posts
It's a great time for those of us that already have our cars. Certainly not a buyers market anymore. I wonder how many Gallardos per year are gone? I am talking about either wreaked or broken down and not worth repair. As time goes on the actual number of running cars will begin to shrink if it hasn't already.
Exactly. The 14,000 that were built, I’m being told maybe 10k left. Makes them even more rare.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts