Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am contemplating a Gallardo purchase in the St Louis area and was wondering if anyone has a recommendation for a reputable/knowledgeable shop/person to do a PPI. Prefer someone that can download LDAS/LARAS information.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Lamborghini St. Louis in Chesterfield, MO, would be my first choice. You could probably find others to do a PPI for less but the expertise on the vehicles of a Lambo dealership makes the PPI more worthwhile in my opinion.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hey Evan, Thanks for the suggestion...much appreciated. I'm glad you suggested this and actually reached out to them this morning prior to reading your post. I was most interested in obtaining an LDAS/LARAS report on the car. In speaking with the service writer, Michelle - I was told the following (paraphrased): "Because of the dealer you are purchasing this vehicle from, my boss, the owner, has specifically told me to not service any vehicles purchased from that dealer".

This apparent juvenile mindset from the franchisee of a dealership selling some of the most expensive marques in the world stems from a personal pissing match between he and the owner of a competing high line dealer. Shaking my head...I feel bad for anyone that might require service from this dealer. It reminds me of the "No soup for you" episode of Seinfeld.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Wow! What a childish and unprofessional thing to do. A franchise dealer turning down service on their own branded vehicle. I feel sorry for Lambo owners in STL if they have to deal with that kind of attitude.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts