Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it me or am I seeing an uptrend in Diablo and Murci prices. Roy can't keep them in stock recently and everything is selling like hotcakes in many instances before the car is listed. What is going on here?

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Lots of money out there
Economy is doing
Well for those that have money
Lack of inventory
Impending ice restrictions on new vehicles coming
Car owners holding their own inventory
Bitcoin profit spending on non essential goods
Or more people falling in love with older cars again

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
I don’t know if I would consider that one a basket case, though not perfect, would have been less a year before.
Good to see these icons appreciating.
Lets say they are getting back to market value, not achieving some spectacular artificial bubble.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you guys see the manual Murci that sold on BAT recently? Crazy money Is this the True market? Even Marshall Goldman listed a 99 Diablo Roadster close to $400K.

·
Premium Member
97.0 VT Roadster / 08 Gallardo Spyder
1,328 Posts
We are experiencing an asset inflation bubble. Not sure if it will pop or continue to sustain but all assets are going up in value like mad because of a) the profligate spending of our federal government b) The federal reserve keeping lending rates artificially and irrationally low relative to the true risk factors in the economy, c) massive government intervention in a non-positive way in the economy and with our rights, d) general belief in the sustained conditions of the three points just mentioned. Very similar conditions exist in other industrialized countries. These conditions combine to reward upper income investors with more cash than investment options and therefore they look to areas of nostalgia to park their capital. Countaches, Diablos, Murcialagos, and other older and even classic cars are seeing a run in pricing for these reasons coupled with nostalgia of buyers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts