·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,980 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,089 Posts
Yes, and it meets their incredibly low standards.

·
Premium Member
18,980 Posts
I have been collecting the calendars, magazines and other special edition stuff they send since 2008 and most I left sealed in the original wrapping without ever opening them. This year I decided to clean house and get rid of them all so I gave them to a young kid who collects this kind of memorabilia. He probably just sold them on Ebay.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have been collecting the calendars, magazines and other special edition stuff they send since 2008 and most I left sealed in the original wrapping without ever opening them. This year I decided to clean house and get rid of them all so I gave them to a young kid who collects this kind of memorabilia. He probably just sold them on Ebay.
and now he drives an STO

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,089 Posts
The magazine is not something I value all that much but if they were to send some goodies now and again as Porsche did and probably still does then I am all in. Porsche sent me a nice pressure gauge painted in Lizard Green to match my 3RS and a for the 2RS they sent a nice helmet case. Plus I got a quality welcome package with a pen and book in a handsome case with each of the Porsches I bought.
Oh well, I guess now we have to be content if we can get an allocation.

Reactions: Loxo

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
The magazine is not something I value all that much but if they were to send some goodies now and again as Porsche did and probably still does then I am all in. Porsche sent me a nice pressure gauge painted in Lizard Green to match my 3RS and a for the 2RS they sent a nice helmet case. Plus I got a quality welcome package with a pen and book in a handsome case with each of the Porsches I bought.
Oh well, I guess now we have to be content if we can get an allocation.
I received the pen package also..also receive porsche christphorus magazines

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,089 Posts
I received the pen package also..also receive porsche christphorus magazines
Yes Porsche sends some nice stuff but Lamborghini is better by every other metric.

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
Dodge sent and still sends me access to free tickets to Mecum Auctions. Not sure if that’s a Hellcat owner perk or given to owners of other Dodge products. Either way really cool and I have taken advantage of that benefit.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,089 Posts
Dodge sent and still sends me access to free tickets to Mecum Auctions. Not sure if that’s a Hellcat owner perk or given to owners of other Dodge products. Either way really cool and I have taken advantage of that benefit.
Did you make any valuable acquisitions at said auction(s)?

·
Premium Member
18,980 Posts
Still waiting for mine. What I liked was the quality of the magazine, it’s 1st class all the way. Even the foil packaging is really nice.

·
Premium Member
1,421 Posts
All I got today was some mosquito repellant from Amazon and a coupon for Bed, Bath & Beyond. Hopefully next week.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
11,089 Posts
Still waiting for mine. What I liked was the quality of the magazine, it’s 1st class all the way. Even the foil packaging is really nice.
Russ you are one of the most upbeat, optimistic people I know, cheers my friend!

Reactions: Loxo and Russk

·
Premium Member
18,980 Posts
Russ you are one of the most upbeat, optimistic people I know, cheers my friend!
Jack Lalane was the most optimistic person I have ever known and Jack used to say "the mind is full of diamonds, you just have to dig them up".

Reactions: Rcasa20 and Loxo
21 - 40 of 50 Posts