Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody had this done yet? I know it is just a software update, I was just wondering how long it takes.
Lamborghini Dallas hasn't done one yet and they didn't know.
Thx

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It may have happened to me once but I am thinking of cancelling my appointment and make it later in the year. When it's not so hot. August in Texas can be brutal.

·
Premium Member
2,508 Posts
I'm nervous to bring my car in for it since everything is working so good right now. I drove my car plenty when temps were below 40 and never an issue

·
Premium Member
2,508 Posts
Wasnt going to bring in but had another problem this weekend, TPMS showing a tire low. I checked the tire that it showed and it was fine, same with rest. Tried resetting and I can't get rid of TPMS light, I think I'm doing it right? Nothing in book but found instructions online where you hold the +/- arrows to reset but not working? So I'm bringing car in. When I made the appointment I asked about the rear view camera recall, they said besides software they have to take gauge cluster out to get to a module. Told them wanted to skip doing that for now but they said nope, if a car comes in they have to do any open recalls.

·
Registered
2020 Huracan Evo with Heffner Twin Turbo
111 Posts
My Evo’s backup camera stopped working about a month ago. We had Twin Turbo’s put into the car so for a week or two I thought it was something to do with the install, then I saw the letter from Lamborghini come in the mail on Friday and today it is at a dealership in North Miami Beach. I’m hoping it’s a quick fix, and I’m hoping they overlook the TT’s 🤣

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,071 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,508 Posts
What is the deadline for getting this done?
There is no deadline, could bring in now or just wait till car is in for service. My next service is January and will get it done then or maybe car will be traded in before

·
Registered
6 Posts
Has anybody had this done yet? I know it is just a software update, I was just wondering how long it takes.
Lamborghini Dallas hasn't done one yet and they didn't know.
Thx
did it a week ago, it took a couple of hours on the dealership, got back same day.

did not notice any change on my 2021 evo, except that now the AC (Clima) has an ON/OFF symbol in the screen, making it obvious you gotta hold it to turn off
I saw an Alexa icon too, not sure if that was already there or if came with the software upgrade.

·
Premium Member
2,508 Posts
Could you take a pic of that please if you don't mind so we can see it? Thanks.
Is this what you are looking for? Since I got that most current update for Alexa it works very well, but for it to hear commands usually need top up and switch to Strada

Gadget Font Electric blue Rectangle Symmetry

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.