Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My interior rear view mirror overheated and fell off when I left the car a couple hours on Saturday. I can see the liquid level in it now. On Eurospares a new one is nearly €1500 on special order, so time to consider the Audi equivalent - anybody know the part number?

·
Registered
306 Posts
If you want new then you will be looking for NOS that someone has on the shelf. Luckily they made millions of A3's and A4's so finding a good used one on eBay should not be a problem.

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
8L0857511 shows on the accessories page for the murci. I ordered it but I haven't fixed it yet as the dealer is taking their time. I'll update this when It is installed next week.

Can be found between 150 to 250 EUR

·
Registered
91 Posts
I've been wanting to replace my LP mirror to a non auto-dimming mirror. I've lightly searched before and didn't have much luck with a part number for the LP. Anyone know of an option for this?

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
I've been wanting to replace my LP mirror to a non auto-dimming mirror. I've lightly searched before and didn't have much luck with a part number for the LP. Anyone know of an option for this?
Part number I supplied is supposedly for LP. it is most likely the Auto dimming one. I think this one has been revised to the one that doesn't leak.

You can get the Audi non dimming ones. but it is hard to find ones in black.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I replaced my auto dimming piece of crap mirror twice; once after the first one failed, with the same OEM unit, and then the second one both failed and leaked the fluid on the center console a few years later and I'd had enough. I threw a good ol' AutoZone special on there with manual dimming lever; zero issues lol.

·
Premium Member
207 Posts
An update, mine came already damaged unfortunately, the leak inside is clearly visible and it is worst than the one already on. so I guess not so much a revision.

I sent a message to the dealer I bought it from (I bought it from an actual AD) my dealer handed me a physical paper stating the part came let's see what is the response.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts