·
Registered
Huracan Performante Twin Turbo
1,300 Posts
yes it would have more downforce due to the design

·
Premium Member
1,978 Posts
Says this new design gives like 7x the downforce of previous huracan. Because of this I don't plan on adding a wing, much better with this setup and wont have the effect a wing can on things like 1/4 mile and 0-60

"Design and aerodynamics for unique performance
Centro Stile Lamborghini has incorporated design cues from the Terzo Millennio and the Huracán GT3 EVO into the Huracán EVO. The result is a more aggressive design with the characteristic Y-shaped, electric concept headlights, redesigned in the front splitter as an aerodynamic element. The rear has an F-Duct spoiler from the world of motor racing, which increases the downforce through the wing's contact with the airflows and with the surface below. Airflows underneath the vehicle and those that have an effect on the temperature of the engine and brakes have been redesigned and improved. The result is a 6-time increase in aerodynamic efficiency, a 7-time increase in downforce and a 16% increase in engine cooling. All this without affecting the splendid design of the Huracán and making it even more aggressive and recognizable. "

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Says this new design gives like 7x the downforce of previous huracan. Because of this I don't plan on adding a wing, much better with this setup and wont have the effect a wing can on things like 1/4 mile and 0-60

"Design and aerodynamics for unique performance
Centro Stile Lamborghini has incorporated design cues from the Terzo Millennio and the Huracán GT3 EVO into the Huracán EVO. The result is a more aggressive design with the characteristic Y-shaped, electric concept headlights, redesigned in the front splitter as an aerodynamic element. The rear has an F-Duct spoiler from the world of motor racing, which increases the downforce through the wing's contact with the airflows and with the surface below. Airflows underneath the vehicle and those that have an effect on the temperature of the engine and brakes have been redesigned and improved. The result is a 6-time increase in aerodynamic efficiency, a 7-time increase in downforce and a 16% increase in engine cooling. All this without affecting the splendid design of the Huracán and making it even more aggressive and recognizable. "
Thanks Scott

·
Registered
142 Posts
Along those same lines.....Looks like the base of the Evo and the Huracan are the same (minus the duck tail). I have a 1016 wing with a CF base off my 580, eye-balling it, it looks like the bases are interchangable. Can anyone confirm?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,482 Posts
Yes the base on the EVO is exactly the same. I put one on mine.

Reactions: M22
1 - 7 of 7 Posts