Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Has anyone put a rear view camera in there car. If so what manufacturer did you use ? If you have a picture that would be great.
Thanks
Gary,
I just installed one on my Murci 06. I bought a super cheap unit that works with my iPhone. Click on my username and look for my post. For my use case, it works like a charm. I only use it to make sure I can see if a car is behind me on the freeway.

·
Registered
2,303 Posts
Gary,
I just installed one on my Murci 06. I bought a super cheap unit that works with my iPhone. Click on my username and look for my post. For my use case, it works like a charm. I only use it to make sure I can see if a car is behind me on the freeway.
see if this link works

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
see if this link works
That sounds like a great idea. Thanks

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I installed this one on another car.

It's nice because you don't have to find a place to mount a separate screen, and it's a front dash cam as well as a rear dash cam/backup camera. The camera is easy to mount with automotive-grade 3M double-sided tape. It switches to rear view automatically.

You do have to run the wire from the camera to the mirror in the cabin. I haven't had good luck in the past with wireless cameras because they seem to pick up a lot of interference, so I prefer a wired one.

The mirror is easily detachable if you want to take it off for any reason. And it's very cheap. If you get it, I recommend buying a second one to keep in inventory as spare parts.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I installed one into the rear mesh area:

You can see it in the middle above the plate. It was a pain to run the wires, however I had everything apart doing a valve lash adjustment so it wasn't
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive exterior Bumper
too bad.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.