Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it is purely for cosmetic reasons but has anyone bought the OEM Rear Arch and has some thoughts on it? Would also love some pics of it in your ride if you did get it.

Also if you did buy any idea if it fits in the Evo models? getting conflicting info on the fit and dealer seems to not know as well.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Neither did I. Seems my dealer has confirm its only Huracan and Performante but anyone have it on Evo would love to get thoughts on it.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Funny you mention that I have. Was thinking getting the OEM one but to pay $450 with bracket seems absurd. Where did you get yours?

·
Premium Member
1,314 Posts
It wasn't cheap from what I recall. I think $500-600 dollars. SafeCraft makes units for Aviation, Marine and Motorsports and I spent some time looking into this on Aviation and Motorsports forums. I opted for the SafeCraft PB2 because it was also a couple inches shorter in length and thus I felt it would look and fit better in the provided space. Also the gas in a HalGuard (Halotron 1) has half the efficiency of the gas in the PB2 (Halon 1211). Although each has 2.5 pounds of agent. I prefer Halon 1211 instead of dry powder.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just google these and they seem solid. Sadly impossible to ship overseas but thanks for recomendation.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts