Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some reactions to a Lamborghini Gallardo Supperleggera in Pittsburgh (i think), pretty funny stuff.

What do you think, does this make the car more or less desirable?

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
I saw this video a few months ago :) It is awesome. Hardly any other videos on youtube capture a Lamborghini in this light (that I've come across). I think the car is a positive thing. Look how many other people got to enjoy it without even driving it.

·
Registered
940 Posts
I think the car is a positive thing. Look how many other people got to enjoy it without even driving it.
Very true. I had a similar situation too..when I got a ride in this LP640, we had to go fill up at a gas station. Everyone came over and was talking to us and taking pics..Here is a pic below..I spent a few hours photoshopping the people out but you get the point haha. I just love the fact that it attracts people in such a positive manner.

Filling Up with Holy Water. by a7xbass94, on Flickr

That being said, when I followed this 2.7 million dollar one off Bugatti Veyron to another gas station, the crowd that formed around this was about 10 times bigger.... 1 of 1 Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport "Bleu Nuit" | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah his youtube channel is great for getting up close views and tours of cars.
@Mpusch I think its a positive also, some may complain about the attention but rolling up the windows isn't an inconceivable solution lol. How can you argue when your putting smiles on so many faces?

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
Very true. I had a similar situation too..when I got a ride in this LP640, we had to go fill up at a gas station. Everyone came over and was talking to us and taking pics..Here is a pic below..I spent a few hours photoshopping the people out but you get the point haha. I just love the fact that it attracts people in such a positive manner.

Filling Up with Holy Water. by a7xbass94, on Flickr

That being said, when I followed this 2.7 million dollar one off Bugatti Veyron to another gas station, the crowd that formed around this was about 10 times bigger.... 1 of 1 Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport "Bleu Nuit" | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
How many people were in this picture originally? I can't even tell where any of them would be...

Along with being very happy for you and your ride in the 640, I am a little (read=massively) jealous that you got a ride in it :) I took out $100 at the recent Italian Gathering to bid (proceeds to charity) on an hour ride-along in a 6.2 Murci, however the price quickly got up into the $250-$300 range. I'll get there eventually.... :D

Yeah his youtube channel is great for getting up close views and tours of cars.
@Mpusch I think its a positive also, some may complain about the attention but rolling up the windows isn't an inconceivable solution lol. How can you argue when your putting smiles on so many faces?
Roll up the windows or take another car :) I've heard others mention that you definitely need to be in the mood for the attention, because you will have it.

·
Registered
940 Posts
How many people were in this picture originally? I can't even tell where any of them would be...

Along with being very happy for you and your ride in the 640, I am a little (read=massively) jealous that you got a ride in it :) I took out $100 at the recent Italian Gathering to bid (proceeds to charity) on an hour ride-along in a 6.2 Murci, however the price quickly got up into the $250-$300 range. I'll get there eventually.... :D
Haha there were 4...there was one behind the gas nozzle (replaced with wall), 2 looking in the driver's side door (replaced with trees - there was also a car parked behind them..all gone), and one in the far right of the pic near the bottom (just replaced it with pavement). Gotta love the clone tool in photoshop..It takes so much practice.

And thanks haha, it was an incredible experience. I've ridden / driven a 560 and just the sound of the Murcie V12 behind my head as we hit triple digits was easily the greatest moment of my life. I still feel that no car can ever 'replace' the Murcie, though many can try.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts